gregas profile image 77

Why should Mike Pence refer to David Duke as 'deplorable' just because the media says he should?

The media is chastising Mike Pence just because he refuses to bad mouth someone just because they say he should. In my opinion he just refuses to stoop to the level of the left. Just because David Duke is one of the worst people imaginable doesn't mean someone has to call him names.

Wesman Todd Shaw profile image95

Wesman Todd Shaw says

• lovemychris profile image

Leslie McCowen (lovemychris) 2 months ago

donald "crooked hillary","lyin ted", "little rubio","low energy jeb"is a leftist? hot dog

lions44 profile image95

CJ Kelly (lions44) says

• gregas profile image

Greg Schweizer (gregas) 2 months ago

Would you like to be forced to say something you don't want to? Even though you might feel that way, maybe you don't want to stoop to their level of name calling. I, personally, am proud of him that he didn't stoop.

always exploring profile image85

Ruby Jean Fuller (always exploring) says

• gregas profile image

Greg Schweizer (gregas) 2 months ago

Ruby, Duke is the worst of the worst, but I still don't feel Pence should have to call deplorable just because the media and the left want him to.

jgshorebird profile image84

jgshorebird says

• fpherj48 profile image

Paula (fpherj48) 2 months ago

I am not OK with free speech being muffled anywhere at anytime in America. I am also not OK with force or coercion nor any sort of demand or threat to make anyone say something they choose not to.

The whole nation knows Duke is KKK. Old news.