jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

1. kiera305 profile image60
    kiera305posted 3 years ago via iphone

The true CONSPIRACY.

When are people going to wake up to the truth.

Stop living in fear!

Regardless of the color of our skin
    Or what tongue we speak
    If we hold hands together to fight for survival

Forced to stand and fight to survive alone

I will no longer be commanded.

I will no longer be inhumanely controlled

I vow to fight for complete equality for all mankind!

Peel off our skin, we all look the same only, science can determine race!

We all have a right to life once were given a pulse and breathe the air we breathe.

Not one of us asked to be here, our existence is purely someone else's choice!

Animal instinct vs evolution of the human brain makes more sense of a reality.

Erich Fromm's personality theory, only true theory that makes sense to me.

We are no different, we all escape true freedom in the controlled life we believe we're not truly living today.

Freedom of choice, do we really?
    Our freedom of too many choices is the true reality of control.

Why are we forced to live this way.

Our feet were made for walking, that's just what they should do.

The world is a beautiful place.

The planet Earth, the planet we habitat is the true Garden of Eden.

Why is earth the only planet not named after a god, who says it wasn't.

What's beneath your feet is the true higher power.

We've poisoned the true god, in turn is poisoning us.

Unless we stop and take back the power

1. 0
      Lybrahposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Why you always tryin to control me?
      You are not the boss---that's the old me
      Obviously you don't know my style
      I'm not a I'm not a robot now!

2. The0NatureBoy profile image79
      The0NatureBoyposted 3 years ago in reply to this

To the carnal mind, the mind which believes I am the body, it sounds pleasing but when we integrate spirit with flesh it's lacking. 

When integrating spirit with the flesh we realize we are the lifeforce living here on earth to experience every emotion we see in every life type here.  It's controlled by Karma and Reincarnation requiring our lifeforce to experience every attribute on earth.  How you are feeling now everyone must, in some incarnation, feel that emotion.  We will or have lived them all but wont remember doing it until we incarnate for our last earthen experience and after our metamorphosis -- new birth -- when we become spiritual adults do we remember.

2. SpanStar profile image61
    SpanStarposted 3 years ago

Sounds Good to Me...

3. 60
    whoisitposted 3 years ago

I vow to fight against most things you are for.

kiera305posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Why? Just curious!
      Anything that has a heartbeat and feet has the right to feel free but still feel protected.

Although I believe in the freedom of all mankind, there  is global inhumanity that will forever need to be controlled.

There is a place for everyone in society. We don't necessarily have to love thy neighbor but we don't need to dislike them either.
      You never know, they might be the one protecting you from rivalry one day.

4. A Driveby Quipper profile image59
    A Driveby Quipperposted 3 years ago

I don't know about the part where we become God, but I can get down with that as an analogy of the whole idea of the "Kingdom of God" and the "indwelling Christ". Set the captives free!

I am moved by the power and passion of your plea. It is a message we all hear in our soul, but few are bold enough to proclaim.

kiera305posted 3 years ago in reply to this

God is the so called ultimate creator. We have the power to create a life that we choose.
      People tend to want  need and ultimately something to believe in. They fear to believe in themselves. They believe what they hear others assume so they tend to become. People think we are free to choose but tend to escape that freedom for themselves but don't hesitate to destroy others because of what they are told to believe.

I have a saying "tell me what you think if me, I'll show you what you are!"