jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Florida can't handle expansion due to ACA.

1. Barefootfae profile image60
    Barefootfaeposted 4 years ago

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/2013-0 … ssociation

I am sure this is just the tip of the iceberg.

2. Old Poolman profile image83
    Old Poolmanposted 4 years ago

This is not surprising considering this bill started with the need to vote for it before they could find out what was in it.  Even today, there are very few who have read and understand everything that is in this AHC bill.  This bill has done more to stall the economy in this country than raising taxes.  It turns out this bill was actually more about raising taxes than it was about medical care.
    I read where enrollment numbers in medical schools is down from years past.  No, I have not checked to find out if this is true or false but suspect it is true.
    The day will come when Affordable Health Care is nothing but a dream.  Only those with the ability to pay will be able to find a doctor who is accepting new patients.

Barefootfaeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I agree..
      I am sure that article I linked will be refuted as being from an unreliable sure....meaning Conservative.....or some such.

1. Old Poolman profile image83
        Old Poolmanposted 4 years ago in reply to this

This bill was pushed as providing affordable, or "free", healthcare to everyone in this country, and they bought this lie.  Unfortunately, the authors of this monstrosity didn't bother to talk to many doctors and get their input.  Without doctors to provide the care, the entire bill is nothing but a huge pile of worthless paper.

Barefootfaeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I dunno...
          I think most of the public knew better.
          That was why I always felt anything that invasive should have been a national referendum and NO Barack Obama was NOT that referendum.

working