jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (13 posts)

Do you believe that there is a more divisive racial chasm than ever

1. gmwilliams profile image83
    gmwilliamsposted 12 months ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12485383.jpg
    before to the point of a racial civil war  in the United States?

1. Credence2 profile image87
      Credence2posted 12 months ago in reply to this

No, and I certainly hope not.

2. Say Yes To Life profile image87
      Say Yes To Lifeposted 3 months ago in reply to this

No, but there could be if people continue to face certain facts about what is TRULY going on in places like Detroit and Chicago!

1. Castlepaloma profile image28
        Castlepalomaposted 3 months ago in reply to this

The last American civil war killed 620, 000 Americans. Many say over 4 million blacks southern slaves.... Really..???
        Today 1 million blacks are in jail. Very few are rich, only the very very few whites greedy are wealthy.

Most Americans are economically slaves by a war economy over drug wars and oversea rapeing and pillageing their natural resources mainly given to the wealthy. About 95% of the money comes from privately owned banks where Government take their loans from and public pays the interest. The national debt loan that is unpayable by the public. This will come out of the public pocket too.

USA has 10s of thousands killed by suicides and homicides each year..
        Trump is working fast doubleing your unemployment, greatly increaseing policing, war on oil and nuclear arms race.
        His most shocking work is in the destruction of the natural enviromental that will kill more people than anything.

Operation whitewash and crowd control is in full swing and coming to your home soon.

2. Say Yes To Life profile image87
        Say Yes To Lifeposted 3 months ago in reply to this

I meant if people continue to refuse to face facts about what is TRULY going on in places like Detroit and Chicago.

This ties in with what you say about 1 million blacks in prison.  Less than 13% of the US population is responsible for about 50% of violent crime.  And then they complain about racial profiling!  Those who think this statement is racist should realize 90% of the time, when a black commits a crime, the victim is also black.

I have more problems with whites than I would have problems with blacks because I mostly deal with whites. Poverty kills more people than anything and blacks are more often over crowed and poverished.

Overall the greedy want everybody fighting so they can walk away with the money.

3. mike102771 profile image84
      mike102771posted 3 months ago in reply to this

Not really, but I can see why people may be thinking it. Because of social media and the fear mongering of the national media we today know more about what is happening than those that came before us. A shooting in Missouri is now national news where in the past lynching in the south went unreported. Knowing more doesn’t mean understanding more.

Then you have the people who want to use racial tension for political gain or ratings.

More Americans have been killed by guns since 1968. Than all the American battlefeild wars in American history.
        Who talks about that?

Maybe more American blacks have been killed since salvery began than Native Americans.  That could be considered the two top largest genocided race of people in human history.

1. mike102771 profile image84
          mike102771posted 3 months ago in reply to this

I think you mean more Americans are killed with a gun or by people using guns. If there was a rash of guns killing people on their own we would have heard about it.

The Democratic party has a whole platform talking about gun violence.

1. wilderness profile image94
            wildernessposted 3 months ago in reply to this

lol

If US Government, media and all the synthetic corperation were honest and really cared about the American people.

They would give americans an education and honest warning labels on the dozens of even more dangerous products like tobacco, alcohol and sugar or all the other hynotizing ways of thinking.

2. Live to Learn profile image81
    Live to Learnposted 12 months ago

No.

3. Nick Bishop profile image73
    Nick Bishopposted 3 months ago

I'm British and I agree with the above statement

working