Now the real work begins-Trump's Contract with America

1. jackclee lm profile image79
    jackclee lmposted 4 weeks ago

The election is over and the real work begins. Trump has published a 2 pages contract with America.
    I for one will monitor and track which of these items gets accomplished as pledged. It will be the barometer on his success or failure.

I was a skeptic on Trump. I thought both candidates were deeply flawed in different ways. Now that the election is settled, we need to focus on fixing America for the common people. They are hurting and need the right policies out of Washington. The contract is very ambitious and with some bold steps. It is doable if Congress can get behind them. With a Republican controlled Congress, this is the few times our country is free of grid lock and can acutually get something done. I hope it is not squandered.
    http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13273649_f1024.jpg

2. ahorseback profile image46
    ahorsebackposted 3 weeks ago

If , IF IFFFF ....... all that Trump accomplishes in his presidency is the first line of his contract ,  Term limits , I will be one happy dude and America's political accomplishments  will change incredibly fast .      What he leaves behind , I believe , is the falsity of" hope and change " I believe that the previous eight year only destroyed hope and promoted  the  scantily clad change TO entitlements .

3. colorfulone profile image86
    colorfuloneposted 3 weeks ago

It will be interesting to watch how things unfold in the new political season we will enter into once Trump takes office.  There are bills being introduced already, so he is getting ready to hit the floor running.

working