jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Put your money where your mouth is

1. lovemychris profile image79
    lovemychrisposted 4 years ago

Tea Party icon, Rep. Allen West defends key provisions of Obamacare http://thkpr.gs/KxRuQo

"More Than One Million Veterans Would Benefit From Obamacare | Under the Affordable Care Act, about 630,000 uninsured veterans would qualify for Medicaid, and an additional 520,000 would receive subsidized health insurance in the state exchanges, according to a study from the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation. “It is striking how many of the uninsured veterans would qualify for Medicaid under the ACA,” said the report’s co-author Genevieve Kenney. Nationwide, 1.3 million veterans are uninsured, and another 900,000 veterans use VA care but have no other insurance coverage. On top of that, about 900,000 adults and children in veterans’ families are uninsured."

Happy Vets Day..... These exchanges are due to start in 2013--unless the ACA is dismantled....vote for Vets....vote Obama!

1. aguasilver profile image89
      aguasilverposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Seems from the stats that the majority of the military, actually support Ron Paul, who has used his supporters money (and his own) to continue to fight the Goldman Sachs candidates Obomney.

2. lovemychris profile image79

Webster G Tarpley‏

"Will Ron Paul dupes grasp that their man is deployed by BILDERBERG when they see Paul's moneybags Peter Thiel running Chantilly meeting?"

"Top Ron Paul moneybags is Peter Thiel of BILDERBERG steering cttee who gave Paul Superpac $2.7 for his role as MittRomney's right wingman"

If I was a female in the military, no way in heck would I support Paul...get raped, and be forced to carry that to term, whether YOU want to or not....No Tanks!

Taking orders in the military does not include my personal reproductive decisions, Mr Paul.

3. aguasilver profile image89
    aguasilverposted 4 years ago

OK, disappointed that Ron Paul may also be a Bilderberg, which means that ALL the possible candidates are Illuminati controlled.... some election!

Personal choices aside (his view on abortion being specific) he would still make a better President (not that I have any say in it) because his OVERALL policy is better, and besides, he would NEVER be able to change Wade/Roe, and would not bother anyway, at least he is honest in declaring his personal morality position, which is more than the others can say!

4. lovemychris profile image79

They have already done the damage agua....abortion is near impossible here....in the land of the "freemen".

He's honest about his moral position....but not when he touts liberty.