How to Protect & Help your Wife become Fulfilled!
Help Your Wife
EPHESIANS: 5: 28-29
28. So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.
29. For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it even as the Lord the church.
This scripture is teaching husbands to love their wives, cherish them and nourish them as thyself. This is the teaching, that a man must protect his wife in every area of her life to be thoroughly fulfilled.
Sometimes to call a halt in life maybe so necessary in establishing a successful marriage, to reconsider and start over again. (its never to late to change anything)
- One must come to a firm decision, what do I want in life, my marriage etc?
- You cannot help others if you cannot help yourself.
- Get to work, starting with the head the man, remember if the head is in alignment the body (wife) must fall in place.
- Man has such an important role to play he is the highest form of creation on earth, he is created in the image and likeness of God, man is an exemplification of God.
- Man will be held accountable for whatsoever he do with his wife, (gift from God) his children etc, he will have to answer the creator for the way he choose to run his family.
Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtainment favor of the Lord.
6. Man take time to fulfill thyself in such a manner that you will be overflowing and then you can help your wife, kids etc. to be fulfilled.
If help is needed for you to become fulfilled, the communication line to God is always open, Jesus said ask and it shall be given thee, ask believing its already yours.
7. Don't forget to communicate with your wife and kids, let them know what you are going to embark upon and to have patience and understanding with your decision.
Now you are ready to help your wife, protect her and help her to become fulfilled.
Live joyfully with the wife whom thou lovest all the days of the life of thy vanity, which he hath given thee under the sun, all the days of thy vanity: for that is thy portion in this life, and in thy labour which thou takest under the sun.
Here are some ways to protect and help her become fulfilled
- First you must observe and be alert, to what is causing her to be in a negative vibration; fear, frustration, stress etc.
- Communicate with her, ask her how you can eliminate her frustrations (remember you is all she got) she is looking up to you don't let her down.
This one is really helpful; my husband did this and he prove it to be very effective.
My Personal Story
One day he said honey please tell me all the things you can think about that puts you in a negative vibration, I want to make a list so I will know what enemies that is destroying you. I told him everything, he made a list and reply darling please have some patience with me, I am going to battle to destroy all our marriage enemies.
As he was conveying that to be the tears started to flow down my face, he said honey be fearful no more I will protect you from all these negative enemies.
I felt so good to know that my deepest thoughts, fears and concerns have finally been exposed and I felt free of not having to deal with it any more!
- Don't let her do anything that she is fearful of, e.g if she is fearful of the road, don't let her drive, never force her to do anything she don't want to do, even God don't force us he leads us by love and in love.
- Also her physical structure is not like man, just a gentle touch or hug will do.
- Even house chores can be very burdensome at times, don't treat your wife as an object to be used and have in your mind that house chores are for women.
- Eliminate the idea that its a woman job to remain in the kitchen cooking, cleaning, taking care of the kids, while men sits on the lazy boy and watch sports, eat popcorn and drink sodas,
- There is no law that states a man cannot assist his wife in doing dishes, fold clothes, scrubbing the bathtub, taking care of the kiddies etc.
- Trust me its such a bond when you are there with your wife assisting her with the chores etc. I for one enjoys my husband company when I am cooking, cleaning, doing laundry cleaning the bathroom etc.
- Avoid adding more responsibilities upon her, such forethought will avoid extra strain on your relationship and that will assist in protecting her mentally, spiritually, emotionally and physically.
- Some how men have in mind that women need less sleep than they do, while the husband sleeps his wife prepares breakfast and take care of the kids, etc. be alert to her physical needs, step up and be the leader in taking any necessary steps to ensure that your wife gets the rest she deserves.
- Another way to assist your wife in becoming fulfilled is to ask her whats her goals and help her to achieve them.
As women all we need is love, care and understanding, remember that women are emotions.
Remember she is part of you, to be fulfilled all she need is you, so work towards that and you will receive the benefits of the wife you always desire her to be.
You are the potter and she is the clay, so start working on her today and look out for she will shower you with love, sex and romance.
Other Interesting Topics
- How to Make her a Perfect Wife!
It is the desire of every husband to have a perfect wife that's, submissive and loving. A wife is always willing to pattern after her husbands attitudes, especially if she can look up to him for sound...
- How To Love Your Wife The Way She Want To Be Loved!
Sometimes in life a husband really wants to love his wife. In my experience I've notice one major mistakes men makes in trying to love their mate, that is to love them from his point of you view, the way he is...
- How to help your Depressed Wife out of Depression!
Daily men and women experience stress. It is proven that women are more likely in developing depression than do men. Depression is an individual disease and in women its mostly caused by physical and...
- Husband and Wife Communication, the Key To a Successful Marriage!
In today's fast pace world so much to do, married couples seems to loose intimate communication with each other. Intimate time is a time designated to communicate, spend quality time together and to convey to...
- What Women Want and Can't Resist!
All You Need to Know What Women Want and Won't Tell You!! So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself. (Ephesians: 5-28) Her children arise up and...
More by this Author
Do you know your Anniversary Gemstones and Meanings? Gemstones carries powers that; protect the wearer, aid in healing diseases, brings good luck, success, prosperity, health and many more powers.