jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (12 posts)

will The Ark of the Covenant be founded?

1. 59
    haj3396posted 4 years ago

1. 0
      Rad Manposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Nope. Sorry. It's just a silly story.

2. jacharless profile image81
    jacharlessposted 4 years ago

3. Uninvited Writer profile image81
    Uninvited Writerposted 4 years ago

Wasn't it already founded... or do you mean will it ever be found?

4. Uninvited Writer profile image81
    Uninvited Writerposted 4 years ago

Wait...didn't Indiana Jones already find it?

5. 2uesday profile image88
    2uesdayposted 4 years ago

I think it may be found by searching on Google. Only you need to know exactly the right search term and no one has discovered it yet.

6. janesix profile image73
    janesixposted 4 years ago

The Ark of the Covenant is just a rip off of Egyptian mythology (the ark of the contract). Like all Christian mythology is a ripoff of other mythology.

1. wilderness profile image96
      wildernessposted 4 years ago in reply to this

What does that have to do with anything?  No true believer will ever really question finding such an important part of their myth - it will be so supportive of their belief that it will be obviously true and factual without questioning.

As evidence I offer the shroud of Turin and the time it took to actually test it as well as the almost instant claims that the tests were flawed when they didn't give the desired answers.

7. peanutroaster profile image79
    peanutroasterposted 4 years ago

Its buried deep inside a U.S. government warehouse.

8. Jerami profile image78
    Jeramiposted 4 years ago

The ark of the covenant was symbolic of the covenant with that Hebrew Nation which ceased to exist shortly after 135 AD.  "IF" it was in the Temple in Jerusalem when Nebeuchadnezar conquored Jerusalem in 506 BC or; when Jerusalem and the temple was totaly destroyed in 586 BC; it was probably melted down for the gold (just my thoughts)

About the same time as Nebeuchadnezar dreamed of the statue which represented four foreign kingdoms having dominion that Hebrew Nation and the end of days for "That" nation.

It just doesn't seem to me that the Ark of the covenant would still be out there someplace after hundreds of years that the people broke that covenant. And they were given unto the dominion of four foreigh kingdoms as described in the book of Daniel.
        Kinda like when the husbandmen killed the son of the owner of the vinyard.   
        They were cast out and the vinyard was given to others.
         After millions of Hebrews were killed in their cival wars and by Roman soldiers and every plague described when the four horsemen were sent down to the earth, and the remenant was scattered through out the rest of the Roman Empire ......     
         I could go on and on  and on and on and on   ...   but there is no reason to.

NO ....   I don't think that the Ark of the covenant will ever surface .... that covenant has been replaced.

9. 61
    passingthewordposted 4 years ago

The ark is in heaven
    Revelation 11:19
    And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.

1. Chris Neal profile image82
      Chris Nealposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Yes, that is exactly right.