jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

Bible saids 1 wife, joseph smith had 30

1. 60
    passingthewordposted 3 years ago

Now stick with me for  second... Jesus' Church began at his death some believe when He rose from the dead or on the day of penticost. So the church age started around 30's AD.
    1 Timothy 3:2
    King James Version (KJV)
    2 A bishop (an overseer-leader of the church) then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach;

12 Let the deacons (minister/ one who serves the church) be the husbands of one wife, ruling their children and their own houses well.

As we all know, Joseph Smith had several wives and taught that it was God's command for him to have several wives.
    Joseph Smith was a leader, bishop, overseer and prophet of the lds church. he also lived in the church age. we can see that he made up his own doctrine in order to fulfill his perverted desires.
    another false teaching by the lds church.

1. 0
      Brenda Durhamposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I agree there is much error in the LDS church.
      I don't believe in "Latter day saints" and modern prophets, nor in Joseph Smith's teachings.
      Just like I don't believe in the tradition of the Catholic Church bestowing "Sainthood" upon people the way they do.

1. 60
        passingthewordposted 3 years ago in reply to this

i agree

1. 60
          passingthewordposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Joseph was a good manipulator.