jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Have you had any pleasent thoughts today?

1. moneyfairy profile image61
    moneyfairyposted 3 years ago

It seems that there is so much negativity around lately.
    So I was just wondering if any of you have had a pleasent thought today even after being bombarded with negativity out there in the world?
    it would be nice to hear something good for a change. Look forward to hearing any positive thoughts.
    Thank you.

moneyfairyposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I heard from an old school friend I haven't seen in over 20 yrs. We had many pleasent thoughts and memories. Look forward to hearing yours.

2. Paul K Francis profile image82
    Paul K Francisposted 3 years ago

I just felt good today. It was a beautiful day outside and things seemed to be a little brighter. There was magic in the air. I noticed that a part of me was trying to fight these feelings, focusing on some present difficulties. I also noticed that the better I felt the less negativity I saw around me and the less negativity I saw the better I felt. I don't know. Have a nice day.

moneyfairyposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thank you Paul for sharing your wonderful day. And yes it is true the more positively we tend to think the more positive things show up for us in life. Also what we think about and thank about we bring about. it's always good to focus on the good things in life rather than the alternative.
      Thanks again for sharing and come back anytime and share your positive thoughts!!!Let's keep it perpetuating!!!

working