jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (8 posts)

Merry Christmas

1. 0
    SirDentposted 2 years ago

*.˛.°★。˛°★*./\* *★* *˛*.°★。˛°.★** *★* *.
    ˛ °_██_*。.*/♫\ .˛* .˛.*.★* *★ 。 *
    .˛. (´• ̮•)*.˛.°*/♫♫\*˛.*˛* .˛_Π_____. * ˛*
    ..°( . • .) ˛°../•'♫ '•\.˛*˛*./______/~\*. ˛*.。˛* ˛. *。
    .*(...'•'...) *˛╬╬╬╬╬˛°|田田 |門|╬╬╬╬

As we sit down to eat today, let's not forget those who are homeless, with little or no food to eat. Please say a prayer for them that God will help them to get what they need.

1. EncephaloiDead profile image59
      EncephaloiDeadposted 2 years ago in reply to this

We already know that doesn't work. But, I guess that's what Christians do to help the needy, nothing.

1. 0
        Emile Rposted 2 years ago in reply to this

2. Caleb DRC profile image86
      Caleb DRCposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Absolutely, Sir Dent! Something we should all have in the forefront of our minds---always.

Let me give you a heads up on some of my favorite organizations that get the job done.

Matthew 25 Ministries( m25m).  Over 99% of funds collected go to their programs. They sent me a note stating that for every dollar donated $45 goes to humanitarian aid. Being math orientated I wrote them with, "How is that possible?"  She said it is because of the thousands of volunteers, businesses, and other organizations they work with. The funds we send them keeps all these wonderful people busy. Check them out with Charity Navigator. m25m is exemplary.

Feed My Starving Children( FMSC)  also has a very high rating at Charity Navigator. They also have thousands of volunteers; therefore, incoming funds are multiplied the same way.

Vitamin Angels: This is a new one I'm currently checking out. They have a high rating at CN and are very efficacious in extirpating the results of starvation.  My interest in them is in the prevention of 500 children a day going blind due to a  deficiency of vitamin A in their diet. Vitamin deficiencies result in many physiological problems as neurological( brain), and organ breakdown. They can get vitamins to remote areas where the trucks( with food) can't get to.

Globus Relief: Another one I'm putting on my list. A high rating at CN and exemplary in working with other ministries to get the job done.

Humane Society of the United States. As I said in my profile, and just about everywhere else when the opportunity presents itself. We can not forget the poor animals abused by heartless COWARDS who have nothing better to do with their pathetic lives than delight in executing pain on their defenseless animals. We must fight against these bloodthirsty cowards. I'd rather be in a foxhole with one of their dogs than with them as they wet on themselves when bullets fly overhead.  Well, anyway Merry Christmas.  HSUS has a high rating with CN, and they have courage( long story that I can't get into now). 

A new one I have just started to check out is MJAA. I'v sent them a letter requesting they work with my tutorial ministry( DRCTM) to generate funds for them. Have not heard back from them. They are not listed with CN, but other things check out OK, and I believe God commands us to especially help out the Israelites. Of the developed nations, they are the poorest because of all the wars from others trying to steal their land.

Sir Dent, thankyou again for reminding us this Christmas day to consider others as we enjoy our meal.

1. 0
        SirDentposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Hedges and Highways ministry of Columbus Ohio is one I support when possible.  They go out every weekend and help people in homeless camps with food, clothing, toiletries and such things that are necessary.

Some of the members of our Church went there personally a couple of months ago to help out in the field.  My son went with them,

1. Caleb DRC profile image86
          Caleb DRCposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Sounds great, Sir Dent. I'll check them out also.

3. snakeslane profile image82
      snakeslaneposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Still Christmas here, appreciate the reminder. Is that your own artwork, tis very cool SirDent.

1. 0
        SirDentposted 2 years ago in reply to this

That is not my artwork.  Ripped it from Facebook.  I have no idea who did it.