jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Infinity * Infinity = Love!

1. God shet profile image61
    God shetposted 2 years ago

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/11704013_f520.jpg

Love & Understanding Are All That We Need. And we need these desperately.

2. Sed-me profile image82
    Sed-meposted 2 years ago

Apparently we need community too (which may fall under your two categories.)

I heard that suicide by men was increasing, having to do with society's new issues with isolation, and the rise of divorce.

We are becoming a lonely ppl, which may shed some light on why internet forums are so popular.

1. God shet profile image61
      God shetposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Very true.

3. God shet profile image61

Well, there may be many other reasons why internet - and internet forums are so popular these days. They provide a unique way of communication. I can't, personally, say many things to people that I might say here - because there is no burden of consequence here - we aren't having this conversation in person.

Thought there are drawbacks in this system - but at the same time - it has provided a great deal of freedom of expression not commonly found in our everyday life.

50 years from now - I feel that the internet would evolve and in a very dramatic way. Companies like 'Facebook' have already impacted the lives of many people around the world. Things would be radically 'connected' - if all goes in the right direction - fifty years from now.

4. God shet profile image61

The seeds of most of the 'suicides' - throughout the world - are often hidden inside the terrible imperfections of the education systems which, kind of 'formulate' our minds and personalities during our initial years.

working