Are You a Prophet?

Jump to Last Post 151-190 of 190 discussions (901 posts)
  1. profile image0
    LEWJposted 14 years ago

TEEHEE again--hey earnest.  What's up?        Thanks for your support, Lee.
    Now---are you guys talkin' about the fig tree?
    Actually,  I'm on my way outta here for a while.

2. marinealways24 profile image59
    marinealways24posted 14 years ago

Where are you silly prophets? lol

1. Lee Boolean profile image59
      Lee Booleanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

making profits in our guru outfits of course....

1. marinealways24 profile image59
        marinealways24posted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol

No, I meant the ones that have no minds. The one's that work for free to spread their separatist belief. lol

they are our best customers dude.. you never heard of the burning bush? smile

Those are why I decided to settle down and get married.

the burning bushes or the mindless separatists? lol

Mainly the burning bushes. lol

very much the same effect, if you ever spent the better part of sunday in church you'd know what I mean.. zzzzzzzzzzz

1. earnestshub profile image80
                    earnestshubposted 14 years agoin reply to this

The Simpsons do it best to the fundies! lol My guess is the devil made them do it!

The church kicked me out for having an individual mind. lol

3. sooner than later profile image61
    sooner than laterposted 14 years ago

predictions and prophecy all mixed up.

theory and idea the same.

people who are uneducated in the debate at hand calling others ignorant? I want to laugh, but it depresses me so. 

whats this world coming to?

4. goldenpath profile image67
    goldenpathposted 14 years ago

I believe there are confusions within this lengthy dialogue.  Whether you believe in the scriptures or not it is self evident that each of us has individual varying aptitudes and abilities.  I can't run worth a darn but many of you can run circles around me.  I, on the other hand, do have my own abilities that I am responsible to magnify and share.  To be able to anticipate or "see" future events does not make one a prophet.  They are, however, gifted and endowed with the responsibility to use those gifts for the benefit of the self and mankind. 

A phophet is a very unique title that should not be taken lightly.  For those who do believe in scripture it is repleat with the knowledge that prophets are called, and have always been called, to lead the people and to help provide a focus or correction for downfalling nations.  Yes, there are also false prophets.  Even science proves that there is an equal and opposite force to everything.  That doesn't change the fact that there are true prophets and that we should be seeking them out not only intelligently but also prayerfully. 

A prophet will not, in any way, pull doctrinal attention to him/her self.  If they are true and are truly called to the work then everything they do must be in glory and credit to God and or Jesus Christ.  A prophet must have true authority and power bestowed by said Creator to lead and counsel the people.  Of course this can only be verified to you upon seeing and investigating the "fruits" of the ministry of the proposed prophet. 

The thing to remember, for those who believe, is that a prophet is called to serve as His mouthpiece for the Earth.  Everything a prophet does must credit the one who called him.  Therefore, a prophet must be among the most meek, humble and selfless individuals the world has to offer. 

These are my opinions for what it's worth.

Thanks for adding.

I think prophets are pretty silly to be honest. I would have to see a prophet say or do something that comes true without the need for faith or interpretation.

5. marinealways24 profile image59

Where are the angry prophets at? Grrrr. lol

Hi Marine. It's just a tempory break, they must return to defend their single book moralizing nonsense. smile

How you doing Earnest?

They are gathering angry prophecies from government god. They are seeking prayer for god to shut me up and banish me. Their god should have created all to be robots instead of creating individual minds. lol

I am doing great, except I burst in to tears while listening to a 9 year old girl pleading with Australia to save her and the other refugees that are now still onboard their boat stranded in Indonesia that are seeking to come to Australia!
          It was very upsetting. We are not taking enough refugees, and should pull our weight. I will write to the government today. smile

Sorry to hear that. Maybe these silly prophets will cheer you up when their circus minds arrive. Unless they are cowardly prophets. Silly prophets. lol

6. earnestshub profile image80
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

I guess I should suggest that religion is bull dust instead of insisting that it is self explanatory! lol

7. earnestshub profile image80
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

Hiya Cosette! smile

8. profile image0
    cosetteposted 14 years ago

religion is like getting a really pretty Zen garden which is pretty simple and healing and which requires no explanation at all but you get a 10,000 page user manual with it.

how hard can it be?

go to God's house.
    sit in pew and embrace the solitude. meditate or pray.
    or
    light a candle and kneel before Jesus statue at altar.
    sit down again and sing a song from the hymn book or count off your rosary. admire the stained glass.
    outside, listen to the melodic peal of the church bells.
    go home feeling happy.

if church was like that, i would go!

I would still not go to church as you know Cosette, but that sounds like a better alternative to being sent straight to hell for having an "impure" thought! smile

Or an individual thought.

I think I will start going to debate preachers. Would debate be accepted in church? lol

9. Cagsil profile image70
    Cagsilposted 14 years ago

Hey Cosette,

When you go to church, you sit in the pew, listen a sermon, light your candle, sing a song, kneel before Jesus Christ, and go home with a happy feeling.

What was your purpose? Just to have a good time? Or because you wanted to do something, other than the normal.

Did you go there with the intention of learning? If not, then why go?

Did you want something? Were you looking for something?

I would admit you were correct- religion is like a zen garden, something that is completely out of mind. It's manipulation of people is truly a waste of life.

And, the 10,000 page user manual is filled with contradictory text, it's any wonder anyone can get anything out of it. Yet, billions of people follow it, as a way of life, only because they don't know any better.

Have fun.

She's not a believer. She's an individual!

10. tantrum profile image59
    tantrumposted 14 years ago

Who says he's promoting his work ? marine, you should be ashamed of yourself !! big_smile

I am a poet and have written a book called "Ponder Awhile

Best Book Buys - Poetry  75,810 books
    http://www.bestwebbuys.com/books/search … &Pp=50

35. Ponder Awhile-Mohit.K.Misra

Best Book Buys - Poetry -Inspirational and Religious- 4,255 books
    http://www.bestwebbuys.com/Poetry-Inspi … books.html
    7.Ponder Awhile-Mohit.K.Misra

Best Book Buys - Poetry for 2006- 6,300 books
    http://www.bestwebbuys.com/books/search … dim-refine

2.Ponder Awhile-Mohit.K.Misra  smile

Philosophy-Religious- 5,312 books
    http://www.bestwebbuys.com/Philosophy-R … books.html

6.Ponder Awhile-Mohit.K.Misra

Body, Mind and Spirit - Spiritualism- 2,555 books
    http://www.bestwebbuys.com/Spiritualism-books.html

7.Ponder Awhile-Mohit.K.Misra

Franklin top ebooks from 111,959
    http://find.franklin.com/nav/gr/ebooks/12

17.Ponder Awhile-Mohit.K.Misra

Franklin Top Spiritual and Religious- 2,920 books
    http://find.franklin.com/nav/ca/spiritu … r/ebooks/0

2.Ponder Awhile-Mohit.K.Misra   smile

lol

1. mohitmisra profile image60
      mohitmisraposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Could you please give me one reason as to why I shouldn't promote my work.
      This was posted in "Has anyone had any success with poetry and/or other creative writing styles?"

11. tantrum profile image59

Please note that advertising and promotional posts in the forums will be deleted and may result in the closing of your HubPages account. Do not start threads for the sole purpose of promotion or posting links. Please use the Forums in the spirit of community! forum rules

Do not start threads for the sole purpose of promotion or posting links-
      haven't done that was answering a question in case you haven't noticed as yet. smile

Spirit of the community and I am a religious poet who you keep mocking, sorry but its not the right thing to do, wrong spirit.

Do you always copy paste without reading?

1. tantrum profile image59
        tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

So what do you call all those links in blue ?
        and i'm not mocking you. I'm showing you ,your arrogance. that's all.
        If you are so religius ,you should be more humble.
        Telling everybody and everywhere you rank above the Qur'an and the Bible,what would you called that?.
        So those holy books are not The Truth then, if they rank bellow a contemporary author's poetry book.
        go figure ! hmm

This was posted in "Has anyone had any success with poetry and/or other creative writing styles?"

This is the question.

My work is ranked over the Quran and most Bibles and these are my credentials so when some joker comes and tells me I am a whacko I show it to him so he understand that I am not, simple proof.

The only thing you are trying to do is mock me and nothing else.

lol You mock yourself with your arrogance. I guess god doesn't like humble prophets, so he chooses the arrogant ones right?

You silly little arrogant prophet. Pray for humbleness.

12. tantrum profile image59

whacko

show me where I used this word
    I never had !
    don't tell me what  my intentions are! If you feel mocked, that's your problem.
    I find it very funny, how someone self defined as 'enlightened' can be so arrogant.

It was used by marine always and you supported his assault on me , before you were just fine.

Because I know and you don't doesn't make me arrogant, I am sharing this knowledge with you and everyone as its my job.

Like I said before I do not go on a Spanish forum and give you attitude when I hardly know three words in Spanish. smile

You are still insulting and mocking me and I will defend myself.

1. tantrum profile image59
        tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

So I don't know nothing !
        lol
        If that makes you happy, call me an ignorant. I can't care less.
        So because my mother language is Spanish ,I'm not entitled to give my opinion in English ? yikes  please !! give me a break !!
        Defend yourself if you want. Be my guest ! But by replying to my 'foolish' posts, you're debasing yourself. don't you think?
        It seems i'm not worth the trouble ! lol lol lol

Forget it this is going nowhere. smile

1. twalker74 profile image76
            twalker74posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Well I AM glad he finally posted where his rankings came from. And I NOW understand and fill myself with the awareness as to why it is said that no one is an author until he/she is "ranked" by the New York Times.

I will gladly quote his writing with permission from the author and the proper sitings if allowed by the website. It might result in better sales and if people truly believe it is good writing so be it. Unfortunately, I do know what entails good writing and my opinion differs. As I have stated before, if he is such an enlightened individual who so "elegantly" manipulates the English language to share this heightened sense of self-awareness, then why does he constantly feel the need to degrade, attack and attempt to posture this prophet image? I can see Milton now, arguing with a peasant as to why Paradise Lost defines him as great and the peasant meaningless and unworthy of opinion (and Milton was one of the most outrageously opinionated poets to exist).

"Talking to you is like a Martian talking to a fungo." I never thought I would find an absolute truth within Bull Durum. Thanks Marine, my whole life theory just got shot!

lol He ruins himself with his book promotions, but doesn't have the self awareness to recognize it. God doesn't like prophets to have self awareness. Then the government religion might contradict logic.

13. C.V.Rajan profile image58
    C.V.Rajanposted 14 years ago

A person who got "enlightenment" somehow missed something during his "enlightenment" to be aware of his egotism!Perhaps God had not included the subject in the "curriculum" of enlightenment or the person has left the subject in choice and passed the exams!

Even though you are a fellow believer of god, he will not understand what you are saying because he has no self awareness.

He is right, everyone else is wrong. He is the prophet! Arrogance leads to ignorance which you already know is bliss.

So, why would anyone believe a prophet without seeing a divine act before thier eyes?

I await your faith and interpretation.

14. C.V.Rajan profile image58

Now coming to the original question "are you a prophet?", I would say, I am a puppet in God's hands.

15. neocobra5 profile image60
    neocobra5posted 14 years ago

no
    Mat. 24: 23-27
    23(A) Then if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or 'There he is!' do not believe it. 24For(B) false christs and(C) false prophets will arise and(D) perform great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect. 25See,(E) I have told you beforehand. 26So, if they say to you, 'Look,(F) he is in the wilderness,' do not go out. If they say, 'Look, he is in the inner rooms,' do not believe it. 27(G) For as the lightning comes from the east and shines as far as the west, so will be(H) the coming of the Son of Man.

16. marinealways24 profile image59

Where are you silly little angry prophets?

Don't refuse to speak the word of god. Come out prophets.

G'Day Marine. You seem to be having fun! smile

lol You know I try. How you doing today Earnest?

I like getting the silly prophets frisky. They must protect the divine bible. lol

I'm real fine today thank you! They believe in a totally unworthy nasty little god too! He would not want to walk in front of my car. Boom! That's for letting all those kids die, and then back over him for all the people who are starving! What sort of lower than life would try to terrify it's own creation in to submission, then blame them for all of HIS worlds woes?

Good that you and Eric the parrot are good! If there is a creator/creators, I believe they have no intervention. If there is intervention, I agree, it is no creator I want to be friends with for favored interventions. I'm also not content on saying there isn't a creator/creator's. If there is, I agree with you, why not intervene to save the innocents. But I am not content yet on randomness. I have far too many questions of why our minds can individualize and seek belief compared to other life content with natures script.

1. Cagsil profile image70
              Cagsilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

But isn't that called "Free Will", which allows an individual to make up their own damn mind.

Life boils down to simplicity.

The Universe developed into what it is known today.

The Earth, with it's Moon, created Humans through evolution. Evolution isn't a theory or a political view. It is how life-forms(all life) began being.

Religion is a business and nothing more.

My question is do you believe Jesus Christ? Which, coincides with religion, because that's the only location of his ministry, which shouldn't be, because Jesus Christ was against the teachings of those who claimed to have "insight" or receive "visions" from a GOD-type.

What GOD?

Even then, skeptics made people prove they had contact with a "GOD", in order to serve them. Those who did successfully were transplanted to the "church", so as to proprogate a misconception, so they could have control over the masses.

Also, remember- Human beings are the ONLY life-form on Earth that is NOT guided by nature.

I didn't say it shouldn't be free will for someone to develop their individual thoughts. Where the hell did you read me saying that?

You believe in absolute terms. I have no belief in absolutes. If you believe in absolutes, you are limiting your mind.

Do you think I believe the bible? lol

Why are we not guided by nature?

2. profile image0
      SirDentposted 14 years agoin reply to this

The words of the wise are songs in quietness.

17. C.V.Rajan profile image58

Cagsil sys:
    "Also, remember- Human beings are the ONLY life-form on Earth that is NOT guided by nature."

Is that so? How?

CVR

18. tantrum profile image59

Maybe we're guided by 'The Web'. Maybe we're not 'natural' lol

19. C.V.Rajan profile image58

Tantrum said:
    Maybe we're guided by 'The Web'. Maybe we're not 'natural' lol

Haha! How true! I think you are the prophet!

20. shanekruger profile image58
    shanekrugerposted 14 years ago

Thanks for sharing a useful information.

21. profile image0
    LEWJposted 14 years ago

A  prophet?     What the hell is that?

The prophets speak to God! You didn't know?

1. profile image0
        LEWJposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Why would they speak to him instead of US!   What the hell is goin' on?

They do speak to you, they speak to all of humanity. smile

1. profile image0
            sandra rinckposted 14 years agoin reply to this

smile All you have to do is listen. smile

smile

1. drej2522 profile image68
                drej2522posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I don't listen very well....

You loss smile

2. profile image0

Same as those who listened to Koresh, I suppose.... smile

1. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image59
                  JYOTI KOTHARIposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Who is koresh?

1. Jerami profile image58
                    Jeramiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

He is probably talking about David Koresh; should be able to GOOGLE him..  Branch Dravidian's.

2. Jerami profile image58
                  Jeramiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

There are positives and negatives of and for everything.
                  positive and negative; both have voices.
                      must be careful who we are listening to

22. Cagsil profile image70

The coming of Jesus Christ?

Dudes been dead a long time now.

Are you a prophet?

Besides, this question can be summed easily as a yes or no answer.

No! I am not a prophet.

But neither was "Jesus Christ". He was a teacher.

Jesus Christ didn't practice religious doctrine.

He taught awareness. He helped people to breakthrough to enlightenment(defined as human consciousness)?

He spoke in religious code, as to avoid detection, from the religious/spiritual leaders of the time.

He broken through to enlightenment, was amazed at what he could and want all people to feel like he did.

After Jesus Christ's murder took place, the religious/spiritual leaders, scooped up Jesus Christ's teachings, leaving out what they didn't wanted, added it their own teachings.

Therefore, 90% of written text in any religious books is out-of-context.

You can respond how you want. I know, I bound to get someone to say something, but before you do?

Let me ask you something- What IF you found out Jesus Christ wasn't really a prophet...Would it change your mind?

Jesus and not a prophet? so who was a prophet or messenger of god ?

Let me ask you....Did Jesus Claim to be GOD?

Didn't he?

He said "me and my father are one, I am the Light." This is a statement by an enlightened one, someone who has died fused with the light, god and come back.

"The kingdom of god is witin" Jesus
          He claimed everyone and not only he was god.

The Kingdom of god is within?

Okay.

You see, he was explaining: consciousness. The people at that time.....some had no identity. They didn't even know they existed. Yes, guided by nature.

Those who were not enslaved, which were the ones he taught.

He had to teach them to talk? Before he could teach them to be.

He had to get them to realize they were alive...become conscious beings.

The Kingdom of GOD is in reference to enlightenment, which is in reference to consciousness. He followers were peasants, beggars and other out-casts.

Again, when you understand what he is saying- the Kingdom of GOD is within us all- Yes, consciousness in everyone.

Yes he was teaching them god consciousness , being one with this cosmos.
              Unfortunately even after 2,000 years some are unable to understand his message of One. smile

The bible god is a conspiracy! You worship a government devil! lol

23. Cagsil profile image70

There was messenger or prophet of "GOD"?

Like I said, Jesus Christ was a teacher, not a religious minister.

He taught enlightenment to human beings who didn't even know that they existed.

The only way to communicate will people, he realized was to speak in religious words, so they could best follow into enlightenment.

Now-

Enlightenment in the context in which I use it, is in it's proper unique form, because I learned about humanity evolvement of that time.

I am able to put REAL UNDERSTANDING behind Jesus Christ's message to his followers. To where any common person can, might or could, breakthrough their own religious beliefs.

I don't mean to sound harsh, abrasive or meanly. I am not mocking anyone's individual belief in "GOD".

I want to make people understand Jesus Christ's true message. If you don't, how can truly believe?

Jesus spoke to his followers, he told them, he wanted to lead them out of darkness, so they could ascend into the light of heaven.

This is correct. Right?

I agree with what you say, he taught man the way to enlightenment or god like all masters and prophets have.

24. Cagsil profile image70

Not "GOD" consciousness.

Where did you get that?

Jesus Christ used the word "GOD", so he could spread his teachings about consciousness.

He felt like a "GOD" because of what he learned about the religious/spiritual leaders of that time. He saw through the hoax, as they lined up those who had "insight".

Mystics, GOD-Kings and Oracles ruled while the time he lived.

Mysticism was carried out at will. Those who claim "insight" got the attention of those who had power, wealth and food.

Learning of Jesus Christ's message as I explained, proves that Jesus taught people to think for themselves, and be aware of their own existence.

Heaven: translation- Earth.
    Enlightenment: translation- Consciousness.

People were already walking around in the dark. So, whenever he talked about "light" or "heaven", it is always to refer to those, so they could try to make sense it.

This put enormous pressure on their minds to rationalize what he was saying. He even had to teach them the "metaphor"- I.

So, they could identify with themselves. Thus, pushing them one step closer to consciousness.

An enlightened one has termed the Light as god.Jesus and all masters talk of this Light, this universe is One and is fully alive and .It is our source and the place we go back to when we die.

Enlightenment: translation- Consciousness.-
      In light would be enlightenment.

There are many consciousness levels and the highest is god consciousness- One.All is you.

I find it interesting for you to say that.

One. All is you.

That means you listen to only you. You answer to no other.

Not, as you're thinking.

In this dimension we are many but the god dimension underlying everything is one.

"The endless expanse on front of us all,
          Is as alive as the closest insect to crawl."

This universe is fully alive and this intelligent aliveness which has no beginning and no end is god, your inner self."

I am talking of the very basic fabric of this universe.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Reason

25. Cagsil profile image70

You have a message from Jesus Christ called One?

Or did I misunderstand that?

I have a message from god, we are all One, not something new smile

I'm sure thats not all he told you. What are you holding out on? How do we save the world prophet?

Stop fighting over whose prophet or religion is the best and only true path to god as they are all equally good.Meditate to find the truth. smile

26. Cagsil profile image70

Actually, I believe I just answered my own question.

Jesus Christ "one" would be explained "I".

Singular to point out individual status.

You have in Hindu terms or words - Om Namo Shiva- I bow to Shiva

and Shiv Ho Hum- I am Shiva

There are two I, the small I meaning the individual and the big I meaning god.

"I am the son of god" Jesus  --individual

"Me and my father are One" God consciousness

This is what Jesus meant when he said me and my father are One

"I am the Light" this is from a god conscious point of view.

27. Cagsil profile image70

I'll leave it there for now.

Tired.

28. profile image0
    LEWJposted 14 years ago

Am I a prophet?        Hell naw!     What the hell is that?

29. marinealways24 profile image59

Hello you silly prophets! Where are all the prophecies?

1. profile image0
      Justine76posted 14 years agoin reply to this

tmorrow the sun will rise, even if you cant see it. Life will go on, even if you dont want it too. I have spoken....

lol That was closer than any other prophets predictions so far.

1. profile image0
          Justine76posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Oh, I am so awesome..I can predict nearly anything
          one of us will poop.
          maybe even both of us!!
          I will most likely keep breathing. And at some point, you will worry about logic again.  smile

Logic is overrated. I will stick to faith! That way, I can have faith that I am using logic when i'm really not. lol

30. profile image0
    sandra rinckposted 14 years ago

Okay let's prophecy! Woot!

I predict Obama will commit treason.
    I predict Global Cooling to begin within the next few years.
    I predict yet another massive tsunami that will be generated from the South Pacific impacting the southern west coast.

I predict that there will be a super nova event that will take place in our lifetime that we will be able to see with our own eyes.  Like the crab nebula in its' time.

I predict that Marine will laugh and try to come up with something witty to say back. (love you).

I predict that within the next year Iran/Iraq will threaten America with WMD and this ongoing war will claim more lives than any war in our recorded history.

I predict deflation to reach it's bottom in about 9 months and that Obama will continue to shell out money we don't have to fuel the economy.

I predict that the health care reform bill wont work because people will still be denied access to health care and that our taxes will sky rocket by next year.

I predict a serious weather disturbance (not just the regular/irregular weather we have been seeing) but I am talking blizzards in Southern California and hurricanes in the dessert.

I already predicted a trade with North Korea, though I didn't know what it would be about.

I already predicted the last tsunami that happened about 2/3 weeks ago etc... but no one ever listens. big_smile

But hey whateva, prophets aren't meant to be heard.  Their official payment is in saying, "I told you so". lol

"Says nothing to prove Sandra Wrong!"

31. profile image0
    LEWJposted 14 years ago

Prophets?      Who the hell sent them?     And what the hell for?     Where the hell will they live?     And what the hell will they eat?       They will certainly not eat up MY food!

They live right here with everyone else and eat food like everyone else. Its the way this world is made and all comes from god including your food so dont worry about that smile

32. profile image0
    LEWJposted 14 years ago

Where is they at?      How come I don't see none?     Where is they doin' all this speaking at?         Why don't they do somethin' about unemployment and inflation?   Is that all they do is eat, come from god, and then die like us?
    That's not too helpful....      I want my money back!

1. profile image0

Take back what is yours then. big_smile

1. profile image0

No sweat on that.     Anybody can make the claim and play the role--even Koresh and Moon called themselves  "prophets",  when really they were ABOUT profits.
        Woe to those who listened!

1. profile image0

Yeah something like that.

1. profile image0

I think what you're 'tactfully'  saying is that I'm entitled to my own opinion, but prophets are still valid spiritual lights.     Ha!     Valid compared to who, I wonder?    No such as a true prophet these days.    If he insists that he's true, you'd better keep both hands fastened to your wallet and a .45 caliber at the ready!

33. Jerami profile image58
    Jeramiposted 14 years ago

Has anyone checked out the definition of Prophet and of divination?  Is there a difference?  If so what is the difference??

34. profile image0
    LEWJposted 14 years ago

That's right, JYOTI---His name was David Koresh.  You can Google him.

35. twalker74 profile image76
    twalker74posted 14 years ago

I can't believe that after all this time you guys do not see that Marine is the true prophet! He started this post just to mess with you, because he knows that there exists no absolutes, only interpretations of experience and a world driven by individual perception.

He has single handedly kept you debating over a subject as meaningless as a list that claims what they wrote places them over the Bible or the Qur'an.

A bow to Marine... Job well done. Life is but a mist to which we all flutter. And it is the hubris moth that shows us where not to go.

36. Sexy jonty profile image57
    Sexy jontyposted 14 years ago

I could be ....

1. Sexy jonty profile image57
      Sexy jontyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

just kidding .....

37. profile image0
    LEWJposted 14 years ago

Am I a prophet?      What the hell is that...?

38. kirstenblog profile image78
    kirstenblogposted 14 years ago

I am the Prophet of my soul wink

39. Tamarii2 profile image57
    Tamarii2posted 14 years ago

I would like to be

40. Jerami profile image58
    Jeramiposted 14 years ago

I do not think that a person can go searching to become a prophet of the God of Abraham and find it. You can learn and become a teacher of anything and teach anything that you want. But you can not go searching to be chosen by God and expect to find it.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)