God delivered the world to the Devil (Luke 4)

Jump to Last Post 1-9 of 9 discussions (22 posts)
  1. sa282h profile image59
    sa282hposted 14 years ago

In an effort to befriend the world when the bible says not to, "know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God?" "Come out from among them and be ye separate," today's carnal christians try to win friendship with the world with: "God doesn't torment people, the devil does," but countless scripture says the opposite, that he even deceives people to damn them: "And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness." (Bible)

These christians care more about keeping the respect of the world, than they do about the damned's fate, not caring enough about them to tell them how angry God is with them, so they can be reconciled to God. The bible talks about lukewarm christians of the endtimes who make God sick: " So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth." "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine;" This is currently every christian reading this article, calling their friendship with the world "sharing the love of Christ."

They care more about keeping the world's respect and enjoying the pleasures of their spouse several times a day, than they do about the words of scripture, when Jesus constantly said "What saith the scripture?" and Paul said for Christian couples to "come apart with prayer and fasting" when sexually unrestrained. You're not living in ancient Israel in the old testament times where they could celebrate their sex lives; it is a bible-scoffing Satan's world (Luke 4) where people who don't befriend the world don't get mates, and here you are enjoying your's several times a day. God has delivered the world to the devil according to Luke ch 4, and Satan is called the "god of this world" in II Cor. 4:4: "In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not;"

So, those who sexually, romantically, or maritally benefit from Satan's world the most tend to have a more difficult time believing the negative truths of scripture because all it does is condemn them. As long as demons and Satanic powers can make people think everything is "all good" with the Satanic world, perhaps by pairing them up with a mate, he convincingly renders them incapable of accepting the negativity of scripture, when the truth is that they are so Satanically blessed and wicked, they cannot give it up in exchange for a future kingdom of righteousness where no one scoffs scripture. That's how the devil blinds the minds of men.

"If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple." Luke 14:26

This world is damned.

1. profile image0
      Brenda Durhamposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You have some truly good points there, sa282h.
      Although, not "every Christian reading" your article is in friendship with the world.....
      You're right,  the world is damned!
      But there's a Savior ready to make you and anyone who makes the right choice a child of His,  therefore no longer "of this world".
      Amen to the message of REPENTANCE following conviction!   I agree the world needs more Christians crying out that message, like John the Baptist did,  like Jesus did.

2. rebekahELLE profile image85
      rebekahELLEposted 14 years agoin reply to this

oh my.

2. earnestshub profile image81
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

I must say after that I see you as a poor little anal retentive full of fear and bulldust you have read after being indoctrinated in to religion.
    I find it hard to see a person here, you have just about buried yourself in your own ego.

3. sa282h profile image59

How the ungodly see REAL Christians:

"we are made as the filth of the world, and are the offscouring of all things unto this day." - Paul, to Christians, 1 Cor 4:13 (bible)

1. wyanjen profile image70
      wyanjenposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You said it, not me.

But... OK  smile

4. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

Nah, the world does not need any more christians. It needs much less of them, if any smile

5. Jerami profile image59
    Jeramiposted 14 years ago

It is hard to see what truth is. There seems to be some truth in the original post..  BUT>> According to scripture; God did not deliver the world to Satan. The Hebrew nation was delivered unto the hands of the "Little Horn" for a time, times and half a time. That began when the Hebrew Nation was dispersed through out the rest of the world (138 AD) After that the FALSE  RELIGION was giver 42 months to Blaspheme the word of GOD.  It is written in scripture that during this time the wise will reject the teachings of the FALSE  RELIGION. That the people will call the things that are good; Bad. and the things that are bad they will call GOOD. If possible even the very elect will be fooled.
         What if  all of this started long long time ago????
       What really is TRUTH ????????  I believe in the God of Abraham and that  Jesus died for our sins.   God said to NOT  JUDGE THAT WE NOT BE JUDGED.  Too many Churches teach us to judge. We do not even have the right to judge ourselves.
         What IF  ???

6. sa282h profile image59

Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures.

Read Luke 4, which I referred to several times. It teaches very plainly that God delivered the world to the Devil, who puts people in power:

"[5] And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.
    [6] And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it.
    [7] If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine."

1. Jerami profile image59
      Jeramiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

That was a very magical period in history.Jesus had just died and promised to return in their generation. That Hebrew nation ceased to exist as was foretold in prophesy. They had received the end of Days for their favor with God and had come to the end of days as a Nation.  Satan was bound for a thousand years some time after that to be loosed for a little season. The beast that was given 42 months to blaspheme has been doing just that for the past 1600 plus years and here we are????

2. earnestshub profile image81
      earnestshubposted 14 years agoin reply to this

So your petty little god won't play unless he is worshiped? The biblical god is a psychopath! smile

sa282hposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Indeed. To be FEARED. You never considered that a powerful, omniscient "psychopath" could be controlling reality? Who says this is impossible? Indeed it is the case.

God allowed a man to put to death his own virgin daughter in exchange for God's help in battle. Virgin sacrifice, for gain!

Read the Old Testament.

Satanists are not 'psychotic' enough to come up with such rituals. They borrow them from the powerful hebrew God.

A powerful fearful entity controls the fabric of our reality, and he is the Alpha and Omega, beginning and end.

It's not hard to come to terms with this if you believe that God is righteous.

And if you don't fear him enough to analyze his ways more carefully when he appears unrighteous, only to find out you were tricked and God is indeed righteous, then get ready for his judgment.

1. earnestshub profile image81

If there was a god, it would be a god, not a psychopath!

sa282hposted 14 years agoin reply to this

A psychopath cannot be deemed a God?

I'm sorry, but I know who controls this reality.

Deemed a god by who?
              higher consciousness is not considered neurotic or psychotic, and why would a god be worse than his subjects?
              The whole story is a pile!

2. KCC Big Country profile image84
              KCC Big Countryposted 14 years agoin reply to this

How do you know?

7. mayhmong profile image74
    mayhmongposted 14 years ago

I sense the presense of a psychopath nearby

1. rmcrayne profile image90
      rmcrayneposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Have you always been psychic?  big_smile

1. wyanjen profile image70
        wyanjenposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I sense the presense of a psychic nearby.

8. getitrite profile image71
    getitriteposted 14 years ago

MADNESS!!!

Right on. It is madness, and  a fine example of just how gullible people really are! smile

9. profile image0
    Scott.Lifeposted 14 years ago

Uhhh.... big_smile  I see judgmental, elitist, people who twist scripture to justify hate and enable an attitude of indifference and malice towards those they are commanded to love and minister to. The very notion that an omnipotent God, who stands unopposed would grant a rebellious angel dominion over his most beloved creations, stands in defiance of God's love and gift of free will to man alone. This kind of backwards finger pointing and shifting of responsibility to the devil is man's greatest failure and folly. You are your own greatest adversary and source of temptation. You stand in opposition to God when you trumpet words and religions over substance and deed. You are the devil and anti-Christ, and man rules this earth. grow a backbone and assume some responsibility for your own actions for a change instead of blaming the worlds problems on a Devil, Adam was a chump that passed the buck. As a man he should have corrected Eve and made amends to God, but his ego got in the way and he sought power instead of integrity that was his sin. What kind of man disobeys his father then blames it on a talking snake and his wife?

Closed to reply

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)