God disavows and renounces...

Jump to Last Post 1-17 of 17 discussions (59 posts)
  1. pylos26 profile image69
    pylos26posted 14 years ago

God demanded through revelation, that the fraud, lies, and impositions being presented and preached about him, as facts, from the “so called testaments” cease!!!

1. profile image0
      thetruthhurts2009posted 14 years agoin reply to this

You must be talking about evolution
      Neanderthal Man
      Piltdown Man
      Lucy
      Peking man
      Peppered moths
      Pithecanthropus Erectus
      Nebraska man
      Archaeoraptor
      The Pig-tooth Man
      And whatever happen to Ida
      Here are more complex frauds
      A similar bone structures in a bat's wing, a porpoise's flipper, a horse's leg, and a human hand that indicate their evolutionary origin in a common ancestor;

Archaeopteryx, a fossil bird with teeth in its jaws and claws on its wings, the missing link between ancient reptiles and modern birds;

Peppered moths on tree trunks, showing how camouflage and predatory birds produced the most famous example of evolution by natural selection; but the pictures were fraudulent and the moth were simply glued on the trees.

Darwin's finches on the Galapagos Islands, thirteen separate species that diverged from one when natural selection produced differences in their beaks, and that inspired Darwin to formulate his theory of evolution;

fruit flies with an extra pair of wings, showing that genetic mutations can provide the raw materials for evolution;

a branching-tree pattern of horse fossils that refutes the old-fashioned idea that evolution was directed;

drawings of ape-like creatures evolving into humans, showing that we are just animals and that our existence is merely a by-product of purposeless natural causes.

My personal Fav  Haeckel's Fraud

In 1866, guided by the bias of evolution and atheism, German embryologist and philosopher Ernst Haeckel, concluded that evolutionary the stages of species from single cells to humans (phylogeny) were repeated in embryological development (ontogeny) of each species. He surmised that, being highest on the evolutionary tree, human embryos should pass through the stages of the lower or more primitive species, namely single cell, to fish, to amphibian, to reptile, to mammal, to human. So convinced that he was right, he self-proclaimed the "Biogenetic Law": Ontogeny Recapitulates Phylogeny. However, it was neither a law nor correct. It was fraud.
      Haeckel supplied drawings as evidence of his “scientific law,” which can still be found in textbooks to convince students that evolution is a fact. The truth is, Haeckel’s drawings are wrong. Worse yet, they were intentionally created to mislead viewers to “see” what Haeckel believed to be true.

Find me 1 fraud based on fact not opinion in the bible. I'll wait.

2. Valerie F profile image60
      Valerie Fposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Which testaments? Christians have an Old and a New Testament. The LDS also have the Book of Mormon, another testament. Muslims have the Qur'an, which they believe to be a complete testament.

And prove your revelation.

Just an FYI, all those "so-called testaments" prohibit fraud.

1. fatfist profile image68
        fatfistposted 14 years agoin reply to this

But Valerie,  the OT belongs to the Jews. You can't hi-jack it from them to suit your context. Christianity has nothing to do with the Jews and their faith. Just ask a Rabbi and you'll see how quickly they shred the NT to pieces.
        The Christians claim they have the New Covenant now, so the OT and its laws no longer apply to them. Their words, not mine.

Christians can't play "Double Dutch" whenever they want to make their point. Please be consistent.

1. Valerie F profile image60
          Valerie Fposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Nonsense. Jesus was a Jew, as were all the original disciples. And not every Christian thinks the old covenant magically doesn't apply to them any more. The Covenant with Noah (made in the Old Testament) applies to everyone. What was decided in the Acts of the Apostles was not that the Mosaic Covenant no longer applied, but that non-Jews didn't need to convert to Judaism in order to be Christian. Jewish believers were still expected to be Jewish. And in the Gospels, Jesus never said He came to abolish the law.

And your claims are completely irrelevant to the discussion, since both Testaments prohibit fraud.

1. spiderpam profile image75
            spiderpamposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Amen! Amen! Matthew 5:17-1817"Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

18For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled."
            Jesus came to fufilled the law, because we all fall short.

2. pylos26 profile image69

Please hold your breath while you wait. your religion will keep you perking.

1. profile image0

RUN AWAY!!!!

3. earnestshub profile image81
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

Wow that is a shipload of bad research! lol

1. profile image0

Did I lie? Prove me wrong, please.

1. earnestshub profile image81
        earnestshubposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Lies of omission! lol

1. profile image0

WEAK!

No, like all the other non believers here, we are bored with your quarter truths. smile

1. profile image0

roll

2. profile image0
          shazwellynposted 14 years agoin reply to this

earnestshubs.. I dreamed about you last night!  You lived in a flat that could be moved to the inner city (near airport).  This high rise flats moved on stilts and runners! weird!!!! x

Wow! The subconscious is very hard to fathom sometimes. smile

2. profile image0
      lyricsingrayposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol  lol  lol

4. pylos26 profile image69

Truthhurts...Please don't post a mile of your canned "copy and paste" stuff that has nothing to do with the hub...or i might have you thrown outta here for rules vialation. haha

5. pylos26 profile image69

Your've listed things that do not pertain to the subject.

6. pylos26 profile image69

sorry...double post.

7. Presigo profile image60
    Presigoposted 14 years ago

There seems to be such a hatred of Christ it is palpable. If there is no God then why bother with a man from galilee from two millenia ago ?

1. profile image0
      Brenda Durhamposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yup. 
      Even the devil can't get his mind off Jesus.

1. pylos26 profile image69
        pylos26posted 14 years agoin reply to this

It may be because the "man made jesus" has nothing substantive to do with God.

2. pylos26 profile image69
      pylos26posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Please sir...God and your christ are not related.

8. earnestshub profile image81

Indoctrination plain and simple.

9. Presigo profile image60
    Presigoposted 14 years ago

Funny you should use the term indoctrination, it would seem to me that the religion of Humanism that is so prevelent today is what is being indoctrinated now, I have written a hub on this, truly you might find it interesting reading

1. AdsenseStrategies profile image63
      AdsenseStrategiesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

It's true that humanism is a doctrine in the sense that it cannot be "proved" -- but this does not then automatically mean that a religious (or Christian) view is definitely right, just the same

10. earnestshub profile image81

Pathetic!
    Devil.......
    Anyone who disagrees!

11. Make  Money profile image67
    Make Moneyposted 14 years ago

Wrong fatfist.  There is a seamless transition from the Old Testament to the New Testament.  The Old Testament is revealed in the New Testament.

Galatians 3:29 "And if you be Christ's, then are you the seed of Abraham, heirs according to the promise."

Galatians is part of the NT, make. I bet you didn't know that. It's ok, not many so-called Christians do anyway.

Anybody can write X testament that is a SEAMLESS and SMOOTH transition from the OT, Quran, etc. All one would have to do is write that same sentence you just typed into X testament.

Show us this smooth transition from the OT where it mentions Jesus, please.

If you went in court and made this claim in front of a judge, you would either get laughed out of court, or get slapped with a straight-jacket and thrown in an insane asylum. What makes you think you can get away with this nonsense here?

1. Make  Money profile image67
        Make Moneyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Of course I know that Galatians is in the New Testament.  The fact that the New Testament was written by Israelites from the tribes of Judah and Benjamin kind of blows chunks in your theory.  If I was to go to court for this I would be swearing on a Bible that has both the Old Testament and the New Testament.  Thanks fatfist, you are allowing me to show that the roots of Christianity are as old as the world itself. smile

So I can't pass up this opportunity.  Jesus Christ is the Word.
        John 1:1-3 "1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him: and without him was made nothing that was made."

Paul used to belong to the OT mafia. Then he became disgruntled and switched to Christianity by citing a dream as his excuse. Then he writes a letter to the Galatians. No original of the letter is known to survive. The earliest reasonably complete version available to scholars today, named P46, dates to approximately the year 200 A.D., approximately 150 years after the original was presumably drafted. There is no original. Anybody can add what they want to it. Was there a version control system in place to track revisions?

You can swear to the OT & NT & Quran for all the judge cares. You will still look like a fool in court. I hope for your sake, you don't have Judge Judy.

I can add that same verse you quoted to my X testament and claim that it's a seamless transition from the OT. And according to your church logic, I would be 100% correct. Your logic!

Let's just cut the crap and show us the verses in the OT that mention Jesus, please.

1. profile image0
            sneakorocksolidposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You want us to prove a negative, ya right. Lets see your proof!

Prove a negative? What do you mean?
              What do I need to prove?
              You need to prove the POSITIVE that Jesus is mentioned in the OT!

1. profile image0

You're saying the transition only exists if Jesus is mentioned. If he specifically isn't mentioned then you say there's no proof. You prove the two have nothing to do with each other, we're already satisfied they do we have all the proof we need.

Ok, just checking. I wanted to confirm that the NT was Kosher with you. As long as you're satisfied with your church logic, then all is well smile

1. profile image0

In my church there's yet another book.smile

2. aguasilver profile image71
            aguasilverposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Here you are fatfist, chew on these verses for your transition, and if you know your new covenant as well as you know your own mind, you will see that these verses directly refer to Jesus.

Isaiah 53

1Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?

2For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.

3He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.

4Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.

5But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

6All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

7He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.

8He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.

9And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.

10Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.

11He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

12Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

The Gospel writers might also have known these verses, soooo.... (just sayin')

Well, aqua is assuming that the authors did not become biased by surreptitiously "peeking" into the OT.

You see, the jury of authors were sequestered for almost 250 years so as not to induce any bias into their writings. This is what the court did with the OJ Simpson jury in '94. As you can see, the jury wasn't biased in BOTH situations, and their conclusions were TRUTH.

So, I'm gonna have to agree with aqua's assumptions on this one - sorry you evil atheists smile

Even if the OT did predict Jesus, this wouldn't convince me, and I still wouldn't base a decision on this issue based on that fact -- because the Old Testament is poetry, chronicles, and so on, but it ain't no divine book...

12. Make  Money profile image67

OT mafia. lol

If the Old Testament didn't mention a Messiah (Jesus) then the Jews would not be still looking for Him.

Great then, show us the verse in OT with the name "Jesus". Then you can claim a SEAMLESS transition into the NT. smile

2. fatfist profile image68

But you say you HAVE Jesus. Why would the Jews be looking for Jesus when he is already there? How can you be so blind to your contradictions?

You should speak to the Jews about this.  Some of them are starting to see that Jesus is the promised Messiah from the Old Testament.

Oh make, I did speak to the Jews about the Messiah. And they were quite happy to speak to me. But as soon as I mentioned the name "Jesus" to them, they tried to crucify me. Luckily I was able to escape. I guess my story is proof of the crucifixion; again, according to church logic.
          I'm not mentioning Jesus to the Jews again.

13. profile image0
    Leta Sposted 14 years ago

Painful to look at.

14. Make  Money profile image67

Good plan fatfist.  I like your sense of humor. smile

Thanks. Without humor, these threads are boring smile

I hear you. smile

2. AdsenseStrategies profile image63

Most Jews I know don't even believe in Judaism, never mind Christianity.

15. pylos26 profile image69

sounds like the name jesus must be covert...why is that?...cus it sure ain't mentioned in your so called evidence.

16. Make  Money profile image67

Okay here's another verse from the Old Testament that foresees Jesus Christ.  The whole chapter of Isaias 53 is a prophecy of the passion of Christ but I'll just post verse 5.  You can read the whole chapter to verify it if you want.

Isaias 53:5 "But he was wounded for our iniquities, he was bruised for our sins: the chastisement of our peace was upon him, and by his bruises we are healed."

Do you think the Romans or Jews of 2,000 years ago realized they were crucifying Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of the world's sins?  No.  But the New Testament was written after it took place.

It's believed that Isaias' prophecies began in Judah around 755 BC.

17. quietnessandtrust profile image59
    quietnessandtrustposted 14 years ago

Tanakh (you call it Old Testament) says
    "Unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given, and you shall call his name All~Mighty God...Everlasting Father..."

Messiah is know by these same titles.

He said "if you have seen Me, you have seen the Father"

Moses asked to know the name of GOD...he was told
    "My Name is I AM" י ה ו ה

Yahshua (Jesus) said He is the I AM. י ה ו ה

They reason they gave for wanting Him dead is that He being a man, said He is GOD ALL~Mighty.

He is also known as Emmanuel (GOD with us)

Being a Jew...I could go on and on about this...

But what for?

P.S.
    To us, there is no such thing as an Old Testament or New Testament...
    only The Testament

My grandmother is Jewish, and to her there is *definitely* a difference between the Old Testament and the New Testament!

1. quietnessandtrust profile image59
        quietnessandtrustposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Some of my people still do not as of yet walk in the light.

THE KING OF THE JEWS...is just that. KING. smile

Do you not have any comment on the rest of what is posted here?

My comment was made above on this, in reference to another post -- I wouldn't take the Old Testament as an authority on much, to be honest; too much weird stuff in it.

As to the King of The Jews business, better not let my grandfather hear you say that, with his shotgun (just kidding, your safe, he's Canadian...smile )

2. Make  Money profile image67

That is cool.  I like that quietnessandtrust.

1. quietnessandtrust profile image59
        quietnessandtrustposted 14 years agoin reply to this

We see it as a continuous and ongoing adding to an original testament...added to by an ongoing revelation...it comes in parts.

Just like the new heaven and new earth...an unfolding of a plan already made.

It is only new from a perspective of time.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)