Atheists or Satanists?

Jump to Last Post 1-6 of 6 discussions (42 posts)
  1. Mikel G Roberts profile image74
    Mikel G Robertsposted 14 years ago

My experience of Atheists is one of peaceful acceptance of the beliefs of people that believe in God. They disagree but understand and accept that others do believe.
    Satanists on the other hand Hate people that believe in God and will do everything they can to attack and demean those same people.
    So are they Atheists or Satanists?

1. getitrite profile image71
      getitriteposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Are you just making these definition up as you go along, or did you really think this thru?

Mikel G Robertsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

what part of 'in my experience' didn't you understand?

1. getitrite profile image71
          getitriteposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Stop trying to use trickery to appear intelligent.  This is a loaded question.  And quite unintelligent.

2. Mikel G Roberts profile image74

I really thought it through.

2. Cagsil profile image70
      Cagsilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Sorry, the logic behind your question is failed. Atheists don't hate GOD, because they don't recognize there to be a GOD. Satanists believe there is a GOD, but hate the very existence of the GOD they believe exists.

But, Thank you for playing. smile big_smile

UH, Cags, that is exactly what I said...??? roll

2. tantrum profile image60
    tantrumposted 14 years ago

Atheists can never be Satanists, as Atheists don't believe in God, therefore they don't believe in Satan.
    Satanist and Atheists don't hate believers. Maybe some of them despise beliefs.
    Hating other people  just for their beliefs is a mental disorder.
    you don't hate just because.

No because a satanist believes in God's existence, they just choose to be against God.

1. tantrum profile image60
        tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You're right! I made a mess of what I was writing! deleting and writing again !lol
        Satanists are not Atheists.

I agree Atheists are not Satanists.

2. DogSiDaed profile image59
      DogSiDaedposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I still don't understand this XD

1. tantrum profile image60

I just explained it was a mistake.
        Why don't you read before posting ?????

Not true a satanist cannot be an Atheist, because to be a Satanist one has to believe God exists.

Satanists can pretend to be Atheists, but the belief in Satan is only possible if there is also a Belief in God.

wink

3. tantrum profile image60

this is how it reads.

4. profile image54
      (Q)posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Well said, tantrum. You covered it all.

Satanists do hate believers, by definition.

1. profile image54

Elementary, my dear Mikel.

If Satanists hated believers, by definition, then we can conclude that the difference between all other people and the believers are the beliefs themselves. If not for the beliefs, Satanists would hate everyone, including each other.

Don't they?

1. profile image54

Upon reading up on their literature, "The Nine Satanic Statements" it appears more along the lines of Old Testament beliefs.

http://www.churchofsatan.com/home.html

This doesn't seem like satanism to me, of course true satanism must be kept secret because what they do is mostly illegal? They state they are their own Gods, that isn't satanism, Satanism is the belief in God and the choice to follow evil instead.

1. profile image54

What exactly do they do that is illegal and what is satanism to you?

I suppose your version of satanism is as elusive and vague as any other version, and as your own beliefs.

Are you saying there can be many versions of religion but only one version of Satanism?

Here's another version:

http://www.modernsatanism.com/

Satan, the Father of Lies... Nuff said?

2. tantrum profile image60

thanks (Q)
        big_smile

5. Davidsonofjesie profile image62
      Davidsonofjesieposted 14 years agoin reply to this

so arabs dont really hate us they say we are desendents of dogs & apes

3. richypee profile image59
    richypeeposted 14 years ago

The Bible says 'The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God'. Ha, an atheist belongs to the devil ignorantly because he sees himself free from believing in God but what they don't know has been their ignorance, they think if you're alienated from God, you're free from Satan. That is when they exhibit the work of the devil in their life. Brother if you believe it or not there is God..He's Real. Bro, if an atheist don't belong to God automatically he belongs to Satan. It doesn't matter how well spoken it is, atheists are for the devil.

1. profile image54

You also forgot that we drink blood and eat newborn babies for breakfast.

I would have to disagree but I think your off topic, this forum isn't about whether an Atheist is doomed to hell or not.

3. earnestshub profile image81
      earnestshubposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Is that all you got?
      Wottalottarot!

1. Davidsonofjesie profile image62

JESUS said if you deniy me before men , I will deniy you before my father!!! sorry about spelling

This is a little bit off topic but since I started the thread I might get away with it...

I believe in God profoundly , but I'm not as sure about Jesus being everything Jesus is cracked up to be, does that doom me to hell in your opinion?

4. sooner than later profile image60
    sooner than laterposted 14 years ago

Satan believes in God.

1. Sa Toya profile image83
      Sa Toyaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

He certainly does! Therefore Satanists could never be atheists.

I have to agree

5. ronjer1 profile image60
    ronjer1posted 14 years ago

Satanists pretty much hate anyone who doesnt believe in satan, or believes in a god.
    a simple minded bunch really, but not the ones who steal dead bodies from the morgue so they can do their rituals.

6. marinealways24 profile image58
    marinealways24posted 14 years ago

I think all atheist's are mad because they were created.

1. Davidsonofjesie profile image62

no they are mad because they live in a country where 90 % of people believe in god

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)