jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

What happens if you die and meet God?

1. 59
    The Paulposted 6 years ago

You're a believer in some organized religion, and you go about your whole life faithfully believing the things you're taught to believe and never daring to be so "arrogant" as to question those beliefs or look for good reasons why you should believe them. 

Then you die.

So you meet God.  He's pretty pissed off with you 'cause he's not the god described in any of the religions of the world and he resents that you described him erroneously, pretended to know his will, lied about it to other people, and so forth.

"Hey God, I was just believing what everyone around me believed, no my fault," you try.

No dice though.  God points out that plenty of atheists, agnostics, or whoever pointed out to you the flaws in your claims many times, but you ignored them and chose to live and spread the lie of the imaginary god of your religion, sullying the name of the true god.

What'll you say?

1. chambersgirl21 profile image61
      chambersgirl21posted 6 years ago in reply to this

lol lol lol Really?

2. mohitmisra profile image60
      mohitmisraposted 6 years ago in reply to this

When you die you become the light or god.

2. blue dog profile image78
    blue dogposted 6 years ago

most everyone here has already died and had this conversation with their what if god.  see this:

wake up, or hurry up and die.

1. 59
      The Paulposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, it's not often I get to toss something "out there" and see it so clearly sail over someone's head.

1. earnestshub profile image87
        earnestshubposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It did not sail over my head. smile