What do you do if demons are attached to oneself?

Jump to Last Post 1-50 of 58 discussions (180 posts)
  1. tim kenner profile image56
    tim kennerposted 14 years ago

I don't know where things went wrong, I just know that I am be being buffetted by malevolent spirits that herass and torment me night and day, It is the most difficult thing I have ever dealth with and telling people about it without being judged and the hopless feeling I have due to the inability to shake them loose has be baffled, please advise.

1. profile image54
      (Q)posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Seek professional psychiatric help.

2. relache profile image72
      relacheposted 14 years agoin reply to this

What have you been doing to try and shake them loose?

3. LeslieAdrienne profile image70
      LeslieAdrienneposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Tim,

Do not be afraid, for the Lord is with you!!!

First ignore any posts in this forum that are from people who do not believe in God, Jesus Christ or the devil....You need to concentrate on the delivering word of God and not waste your time debating God's reality....you can do that later when you are better.....

1.- Have you asked Jesus into your heart as your Personal Lord and Savior according to Romans 10:09-10 which says, That if thou shall confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised him from the dead, thou shalll be saved...(10)   For with the heart man believes unto righteousness and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation........If you havent done this...run and get your bible, find these scriptures and get saved.

2.- If you are not filled with the Holy Spirit you need to ask God to fill you according to Acts 1:8 and Acts 2:2-4. If you haven't done this do it today.

3.- All of the power that you need to be free is available to you in the of God....

You have no choice but to fight this battle...It is not an uncommon thing and you can overcome because Jesus has already overcome and our lives are hid in Chirst......Ask the Lord to show you who can help you where you are.....

The believer has authority and power over all of the power of the enemy and it is the word of Faith that brings deliverance......Command the unclean spirit to loose you and let you go....Mt 18:18-19

Greater is He t\hat is in you than He that is in the World 1John 4:4...YOU have to speak the word until you get your deliverance. Realize who you are in Christ and use your authority.....email Aquasilver and get more indepth instruction and, know that we are commanding and demanding the devil to take his hands off of you and your situation.....

Finally, forgive everyone and everything....actually, forgive before you do anything else.....

4. waynet profile image69
      waynetposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Got to consider yourself lucky, a demon to serve you some buffet is a truly generous thing.

5. profile image0
      Will Bensonposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Tim -

I don't know much about this kind of thing but maybe you could try other sites that are more sympathetic to this problem. I hope you find the reassurance and solution you seek.

Posted with respect.

6. Ron Montgomery profile image60
      Ron Montgomeryposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I would immediately hide the pea soup and the crucifix!

7. profile image0
      cosetteposted 14 years agoin reply to this

wow this sounds horrible. sad

i am not a Christian but that's not what is motivating me to advise you this way: please seek psychiatric counsel right away. i mean, what have you got to lose, right?

good luck.

8. Brandon E Newman profile image64
      Brandon E Newmanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

They may not be spirits at all. You may be a victim of "mental harassment."
      Mind control is increasingly becoming more technologically advanced. There is a startling number of people who claim that they have been harassed, citing invasive, and unconstitutional surveillance, which can actually get inside someone's thoughts, and record sensory experiences. These "victims" claim to hear a voice, which is not their own, constantly dictating, as a radio announcer would, every thought, and image, in the mind of the victim, persecuting them 24/7. Many of these folks are silent about this victimization, afraid of being labeled insane. Some brave souls have spoken out about this, believing that this will somehow help put a stop to it. They feel like lab rats, and constantly seek to know why they are being humiliated like this. Anyway, any credible folks who have spoken out about this, have since disappeared.

9. wsp2469 profile image60
      wsp2469posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Get a divorce and move out and/or send your kids to boarding school.

10. BDazzler profile image78
      BDazzlerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I would recommend the book "Bondage Breaker".

I have also observed that there are certain thought patterns that attract them and keep them around.  Two of the most common are anger and un-forgiveness.  They are related, of course. 

I have prayed for you, Tim, specifically for hope and peace.

11. profile image52
      araza1216posted 12 years agoin reply to this

Tim,

Have you find the solution?
      I have been suffering from demons or spirits for almost 7 years and no resolution.
      I hope that you may have found someone to help you and help myself. Thanks.

1. Jesus was a hippy profile image59
        Jesus was a hippyposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Theres no such thing as demons or spirits. They were made up by a childrens author.

2. Cagsil profile image70
    Cagsilposted 14 years ago

The only demons attached to oneself is the actions they know they did to others, which haunts them in their subconsciousness.

3. relache profile image72
    relacheposted 14 years ago

What you do depends on your practices or traditions. 

What does your spiritual practice say to do when this is happening?  Have you done what is suggested and is there a reason you think those measures aren't working?

tim kennerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I am in the process of doing as the word states, more intense attacks are happening and the intensity if over the top

4. jill-of-all trade profile image58
    jill-of-all tradeposted 14 years ago

Do you mean literally as in haunting..........or internal feelings?

I mean haunting, internal feelings have nothing to do with my situation, they literally wrap around me and make misery a common thing, pressing around all of me, it's terrible!

1. profile image54

So, see a psychiatrist rather than indulging your fears.

2. jill-of-all trade profile image58
        jill-of-all tradeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Tim......what if anything has changed in your life..something significant that brought this on? Tell me more please...are there 4?

3. rebekahELLE profile image85
        rebekahELLEposted 14 years agoin reply to this

sometimes it's our own thoughts that make us feel crazy or closed in. what do you think about, what are you feeding your mind while awake... questions to ask yourself. I hope you can find someone to help, there is help available. smile

5. donotfear profile image84
    donotfearposted 14 years ago

I say rebuke em.....do you have someone you can talk to? Seriously, without knowing your spiritual following, what would be the best for you? If you came to me I'd get to praying...and get other prayer warriors to chime in. You can overcome!

1. jill-of-all trade profile image58

You must first understand why they have attached themselves to him, before "casting" out if you will.....

2. tim kenner profile image56

Please do pray for me as I know your prayers will reach the ears of God and assist me in my trial. I have rebuked them but they are stubborn and do not wish to leave me alone. I am of a sound mind and this surely is as real as a tattoo that someone may have on there body that isn't visible to the naked eye

1. profile image54

Clearly, you're not interested in advice for your problem and are only looking for negative attention.

Sound mind? Hardly.

1. aguasilver profile image71
          aguasilverposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Clearly Tim has rejected your advice, so leave him alone, you are not helping and besides you are unable to understand the situation.

This is not a case of having your fun with believers.

Thanks Aquasilver, you are true warrior and I appreciate your support. Going through this is tough, those here that cast stones are just like the isrealites that stone people of old, they are pretty miserable, what pleasure does a person with a good heart have in poking fun at another while they are suffering, they are the reason this world is in such a bad way, if only they could feel what it's like for a day, the prison cell, the confinement, the torment, God please open there eyes and soften there hearts for they are lost!

1. profile image0
              cosetteposted 14 years agoin reply to this

"Pluralitas non est ponenda sine neccesitate." - William of Occam

which translates:

"Entities should not be multiplied unnecessarily." 

you are bringing all of this torment onto yourself. there are trained medical professionals who can help you. even if you don't believe, isn't it worth a shot to find some relief?

2. jill-of-all trade profile image58

believe me when I say this...you MUST know and understand why they come in the first place before prayer will help...I asked before are there 4 "spirits" that are present???....There is a REASON....find it or embrass it if you know already, then seek spiritual help..........

6. AdeleCosgroveBray profile image86
    AdeleCosgroveBrayposted 14 years ago

I politely suggest a trip to your doctor.  Such delusions and feelings of persecution are very common psychiatric conditions.  If what you write is true, rather than an attempt to generate traffic or attention, then you need professional help, not superstition.

you are a ney sayer and your advise although appreciated is totally bunk. You have no idea but thanks anyway!

7. Flightkeeper profile image68
    Flightkeeperposted 14 years ago

Tim K, perhaps you should try talking to your spiritual adviser about this condition.

1. profile image54

That is a very bad idea. See a doctor.

1. Flightkeeper profile image68
        Flightkeeperposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I suggested it because it might not be a physical condition.

Thanks but go see the doctor is really helpful as I already have and there is no psychological issue, it is spiritual and no doctor can prescribe or assist in that at least in my experience thus far, it is NOT a medical condition and I do have a sound mind. I wish people could remove judgment and come from the language of love and simply advise based on real experiences they have as mine is real instead of taking shots in the dark and blame mental conditions for this.

1. profile image54

Attention whore.

1. cheaptrick profile image76
              cheaptrickposted 14 years agoin reply to this

HEY!
              Don't go bringing "Whores" into this!
              Some of my best friends are "Whores"and there GOOD people.
              SO THERE!!!

8. tantrum profile image60
    tantrumposted 14 years ago

If you don't explain why are they there, in the first place and what your beliefs are, nobody's going to be able to help you.

Ok, I was living in the Inland Empire when it all started, If I knew what the root cause was I would certainly attack that route. It started with seeing a shadow person one evening when I was getting ready for bed, then little foot steps on my bed and tiny hands pressing the blankets down around me, then tapping on the walls, then, attached to me, I was going through a difficult time and my life was spinning out of control. I wish I knew why but now I am simply hoping to get in touch with another that has gone through what I have and made it through and became free again

2. getitrite profile image71
      getitriteposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I think if your condition is outside of the range of physical science, then consulting a spiritual advisor would be a waste of time, because if your condition is of an unknown origin, then what in the world does some mortal spiritual advisor know?   It's unknown!

1. Valerie F profile image61
        Valerie Fposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Oh, for crying out loud. Even TAPS consults spiritual advisers of a variety of faiths when dealing with paranormal stuff.

I don't generally believe in ghosts or hauntings or stuff like that, but on the other hand, I don't deny the possibilities of things like that happening. If it makes a guy feel better and stops the weird sounds, shadows, and such or finds a non-paranormal cause that can be addressed, I'm all in favor.

Consult another doctor as well as your spiritual director. It doesn't hurt to go after these things with a two-pronged approach.

9. aguasilver profile image71
    aguasilverposted 14 years ago

Tim, for a start read Ephesians 1 out loud and persoanlise it to yourself, i.e....

Grace and peace to me from God my Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Praise be to the God and Father of my Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed me in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ.

For he chose me in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight.

In love he predestined me to be adopted as his son through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will....

Note the words you are saying...

Grace and peace....

my Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed me in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ....

he chose me in him before the creation of the world....

to be holy and blameless in his sight....

In love he predestined me to be adopted as his son...

These statements are true and relate to you if you have proclaimed Jesus Christ as your Lord and Master.

You belong to Christ, if the enemy has any call on you, then ask God to reveal the entry point of that authority and renounce, rebuke and repent of that sin, then claim your protection.

Don't listen to the Satan whisperers that are trying to tell you you are mentally ill, get proclaiming, read your bible out loud, let God guide you into the attack scriptures, play praise music (demons hate that and will leave).

If you use the attack to make you proclaim the name of Jesus more, to drive you towards Christ, to make your praise higher and into worship, they will go, for Satan never wants people to get closer to Christ.

If you want to email me from my profile I will get back to you with more precise instruction.

John

John, thank you. I will do this today amd continue standing firm. I have been hard pressed to find another person that has actually experienced what I am going through so it's so hard for me to gain encouragement and confidance in my trial, I very much appreciate the time you took in writing this and will do it! God Bless You!
      ~Tim

2. profile image0
      SirDentposted 14 years agoin reply to this

This is very good advice.

10. jill-of-all trade profile image58
    jill-of-all tradeposted 14 years ago

I hope you find peace.......Im afraid, prayer alone may not work!

Thank you so much, the only thing aside from the strength God gives me is encouraging words from people like you.

11. profile image0
    sneakorocksolidposted 14 years ago

Scrape them off with your new "Ronco Demon Scraper"! Then put them on the neighbors cat!

1. profile image0
      lyricsingrayposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol lol lol

sneakorock you need to try having a bit of compassion as your snide remark i take serious offense to. I wouldn't even wish this upon you as it is ferocious! I can only hope that if you are saved that in heaven God gives you a little correction for you being an idiot!

3. cheaptrick profile image76
      cheaptrickposted 14 years agoin reply to this

So thats what happened to my cat!
      Does Ronco make a Cat exorcist thingy to?
      Cause I need one REAL BAD!

12. Death2theBarExam profile image61
    Death2theBarExamposted 14 years ago

Tim, I think you're having 'breaks with reality.'  I'm not trying to lay some psychobabble bullshit down on you (I hate shrinks/think they are worthless and I only go to them to get drugs)...I've actually HAD THIS SAME THING HAPPEN.  I don't know if your manifestations are substance abuse induced or induced by a chemical imbalance or induced by something that medical/'psychological' science can't explain.  Either way, I've experienced the same thing.  I did NOT go to a preacher/shrink/Dr etc to cure me.  I moved out of state (5 states and counting, to be exact).  I'm a HUGE fan of running away from whatever ails you.  I know that this is gonna irk alot of people, but I don't give a shit.  A move to a new location allows you to become someone new.  No one knows of your past life.  As a logical consequence from that, you can LEAVE your past life behind along w/the demons that are haunting you.  For a long time I was so completely convinced that I was fundamentally evil that I spent years cutting my myself to the point that I had to pay my one of my landlords to have the carpet replaced as it looked like Dahmer had been drilling holes in peoples' heads in there.  Don't let it get that far.  I thought there was no hope.  I found my own salvation my moving to a place where i've met someone that accepts me for me...despite the fact that I'm COMPLETELY NUTS!  Just don't give up, Tim. I'm now so thankful that every time I swallowed those pills or sliced my arms up that I woke up the next day.  I thought I was evil....turns out we are NONE evil. We are ALL God's children.  He loves us ALL.  Give him a chance to make life better before you unilaterally make that decision w/o him.  Move to a new state, take up a new hobby, just try SOMETHING.  YOU ARE NOT EVIL.  Your mind is fucking w/u.  FIGHT BACK!  You can do it!  Drop me a line if you ever want to talk as I truly know what you're goin thru.  God bless you.

Thank you very much and yes, the fact of the matter is the battle is in the mind as the devil uses it as his primary source of attack, however there are real manifestation that others have seen with there own eyes, so indeed I am far from crazy and in fact going through this for a reason. All doubting thomas's can remain that way, Thomas said he would believe if he saw the Father, many will not believe or understand something they have not seen with there own eyes, thanks though.

13. profile image0
    Minnalousheposted 14 years ago

Lesser. Banishing. Ritual. of the Pentagram. LBRP Look it up. It's effective even if you don't "believe" it. Magick 101

14. profile image0
    lyricsingrayposted 14 years ago

use A535 muscle cream - guaranteed to work. if this fails, bathe in vinegar.

you are an angel, i will try this, thanks.

15. Precious Pearl profile image76
    Precious Pearlposted 14 years ago

I pray that God would grant you peace and for your completed deliverance from torment.  You have received some great instruction from the Believers.  As you seek God and lean not to your own understanding but continue to acknowledge Him in all your ways ... He will direct your paths.  Jesus said that there are some spiritual attacks that are only overcome through fasting and prayer.  So as you pray and read His word ... fast as well.  When we put our flesh under it allows for the Holy Spirit to minister more freely to our spirit man.  Also, remember that the natural mind is used by the enemy to cause confusion and doubt ... Trust Him ... He is our Deliverer as well as our Lord & Savior.  God Bless!

1. profile image54

Yes Tim, follow the advice of the believers here. Voodoo and sorcery are your friends. Try sacrificing a chicken or a goat, or cover your body in leeches if you think that will help, too.

The magnitude of stupidity here is unfathomable. It's like a time machine swept you all back to the middle ages.

1. getitrite profile image71
        getitriteposted 14 years agoin reply to this

UNBELIEVABLE!!!  Isn't it?  It seems that Tim is not the only one suffering from an imbalance here.

(q) you sarcasm speak volumes of the wisdom you lack, may God reveal your stupidity and show you back into the light!

1. profile image54

Can you hear the phone ringing? It's Jerry Springer, he has a spot for you on his show.

Thanks precious pearl, please keep me in prayer, God bless you.

16. 05Jamie profile image58
    05Jamieposted 14 years ago

Make them learn ! or punch them

17. tantrum profile image60

lol
    I'm laughing a lot reading the posts!

SERIOUSLY
    The best thing he can do is think why is this happening to him.
    there must be a reason.
    Evil exist, not the Devils.

Your funny tantrum, you don't really have tattoo's, they don't exist, right! only tatto artisits exist.

1. tantrum profile image60
        tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Meaning what ?

As I said before:

SERIOUSLY
        The best thing he can do is think why is this happening to him.
        there must be a reason.
        Evil exist, not the Devils.

After your post to me. I seriously think you need psychiatric help !!
          REALLY !!
          So I'm miserable !
          i'm not reporting you, because I feel sorry for you.
          you're completely lost !

18. gandy dancer profile image61
    gandy dancerposted 14 years ago

There is no good or evil,it is only thinking that makes it so. Perhaps you should try to find out if there is a peace that can exists between you and it.
      There is much you can learn from entity's.I have been taken to places that I never have been able to go to on my own with out the guidance of the oracles.

19. skyfire profile image77
    skyfireposted 14 years ago

Bore that demon, will either try doctor or will leave the body....

20. Jumpness profile image60
    Jumpnessposted 14 years ago

Are you talking about the stuff that happened in Paranormal Activity? My girlfriend wouldn't sleep that night and would keep EVERY light on because she thought "they" were coming to get her.

21. tantrum profile image60

lol

the demons are loose!!

Tantrum, do unto others as you wish them to do to you. Have you ever been hurt in any way before? Would it be right for me to then cast stones at you? NO! You reap what you sow, I suffer greatly and your stinging remarks scream how truly miserabe you are!

1. profile image54

No, you don't. You're an attention whore looking for negative attention. That is as obvious and evident as the day is long.

Sorry Tim, you're not fooling anyone here except the fools.

2. tantrum profile image60

Saying that you need help is a stinging remark ????
        HELLO !!!!

22. profile image0
    Stevennix2001posted 14 years ago

where are those damn ghost busters when you need'em.  lol

23. WriteAngled profile image74
    WriteAngledposted 14 years ago

Do they serve caviar???  Gimme a demon if they do!

24. profile image57
    Hell N0posted 14 years ago

Take a crap.  Super Lax with Lightening Discharge will get those demons to fall.  You'll sleep better and function better. 

Just kidding.

25. Steppeno profile image68
    Steppenoposted 14 years ago

Having strong beliefs to help guide us through life can often lead to viewing life as the double edged sword it really is... Somehow it seems to cut both ways... We can't believe in God and not believe in his advisary the Devil. Just as we can't know what true happiness is without experiencing true sadness. Through all religions and cultures throughout the world, humans have discovered that the balance of life is both good and evil. Many believe that when we die we go to be with God, or go to hell, while others that don't have any conviction either way believe that life is a short journey beginning at birth and ending at death, and therefore never giving the concept  of "Good & Evil" a second thought, even though it is present in their everyday lives.

There is "Good" in life just as sure as there is "Evil"... We are all basically energy and mass, so who is to say whether the energy we hold within us is positive or negative ? I've met many people in life with both positive and negative energies that still had one thing in common... They were a very magnetic force that drew other people's energy close to them... The old saying, "Opposites attract," is very true... It all revolves around energy and the attraction of opposite energy fields... Perhaps Tim, you are having so many problems with the negative energies in life because you have always been such a positive energy... Even though I have been an Ordained Minister for close to 30 years now, I don't believe religion will really help you with your problem...

My suggestion to you is to surround yourself with as many positive people as possible to give the negative energies more to feed on... This way the drain won't be such a burden to you and if you are lucky it will disburse them to levels that are no longer a threat.

1. profile image54

Bull Pucky! We can all know happiness without experiencing sadness.

Science will tell you it is neither.

Horse Manure! No such things as "opposite energy fields" in humans.

Bad advice, he needs a psychiatrist.

1. Steppeno profile image68
        Steppenoposted 14 years agoin reply to this

This may be a case of the pot calling the kettle black Q ... Bad things happen to good people... And as sad as it may sound... Good things happen to bad people... Tim is asking for help and all you want to do is condem him for asking for help... "Shame on you," I say...  Psychartrist rank right up there with the politicians and lawyers if you ask me... A waste of time, money and space on the planet... Tim asked for "Your" help... Not the help of "Your" psychiatrist... By the way ... What's his or her name?... LOL I'll be sure to give them a bad report on your part...

1. profile image54

A very good reason why gods don't exist.

Tim is sick, he has serious mental problems, none of which your Christian voodoo will help.

Ah yes, another hater of science, despite the fact you take advantage of it every day. Hypocrite.

Hypocrite... Maybe... Athiest... Never... Moron... I think you are doing a good enough job for everyone at this point... LOL ... Closed minded people see things in their own light... Nothing anyone can say or do will ever change your opinion... I can see that also... You have been rideing Tim from the start of this post and you won't let it go !!! Please give us all a break and give the man a rest... If he doesn't deserve it... The rest of us do...

1. profile image54

Yes, you do. Closed minded people believe, they don't think. They accept the magical and the mysterious without question and uncritically.

Believing in ghosts and goblins and things that go bump in the night is something adults usually grow out of as opposed to posting them in public forums.

Pure crap. I offered Tim the advice he needed as others here did as well and he simply dismissed it and continued acting like a child.

You are supporting his childish behavior with more childish beliefs of hobgoblins running amok.

Give us a break and grow up.

No one's behavior could be more childish than the behavior you are exhibiting right now... Different people have different beliefs... And allowing people to follow those beliefs is supposed to be what the Constitution is all about. Its called "Freedom of Religion"... Being able to speak openly as we are now is called "Freedom of Speach"... Just because you have you're own belief's on the subject doesn't mean that Tim doesn't have just as much right to feel the way he does on the subject... Here... Take your toys back and go home... I don't want to play with you any more... You are too selfish...

1. blondepoet profile image67
                  blondepoetposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I am glad to be a child, to be able to find humour in life is what makes life worthwhile. I have not disrespected anything Tim has said, he has freedom of speech to say what he chooses just like me, to express myself here anyway I choose. If I choose to bring a smile to someone's face,so be it.

2. tantrum profile image60

Lol what do you think Tantrum should I perhaps go clean my house, it is looking a little dusty....

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii135/stinker44/Funny%20Animals/funny_animals_144.jpg

3. profile image54

True, Tim has every right to be a deluded attention whore just as we have the right to point it out.

Freedom of Speech does not give you the right to shove your beliefs down anyone's throat or make demands on what we say, either.

Q, sad his life revolves around throwing rocks and causing strife, what a beautiful life!

1. profile image54

I don't think I'm the one that needs a psychiatrist, though. Nor, am I no longer afraid of things that go bump in the night.

Better check your bedroom closet, there may be monsters lurking.

Or, you could just grow up, Tim. The choice is yours.

26. tantrum profile image60

After reading all his answers, I can see why he is 'possessed'
    I'm sure he needs help, and fast !

You are like a tick, you listen but you don't hear, you lie in wait looking to trounce, I appreciate you becuae you think you are much smarter than you are, let your wisdom save you when tribulation finds you.

27. Steppeno profile image68
    Steppenoposted 14 years ago

LMAO !!!

1. profile image54

It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

ROL !!! lol
        I find it very funny !

And where's the OP ?
        He insulted me and now he hides !
        lol lol

you insulted me remember, I simply responded and you were offended for that I am truly sorry, that is something your pride would never allow you to do.. Like admit your rude.

28. h.a.borcich profile image60
    h.a.borcichposted 14 years ago

ROTFLMFAO too! smile

29. tantrum profile image60

He must be fighting the Devils.

1. profile image54

Maybe Tim is Exorcising his pecs. wink

30. blondepoet profile image67
    blondepoetposted 14 years ago

Times like these you need Maltesers!!
    http://www.ashrita.com/system/files/malteser.jpg

lol
      Hi blonde !

lol

Hey Tantrum and Earnest would you like a malteser?
        Morning tea time here.. smile smile

1. earnestshub profile image81
          earnestshubposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Australia is so big! It is 12.30 in Melbourne and 9.30 in Perth.
          Hello sweet one! smile

It's 11.30am here wow how crazy it is.

2. earnestshub profile image81

Hi BP!  Very funny! lol

31. tantrum profile image60

A lot of weird things happen in this HP forums lol
    Very entertaining ! big_smile

32. tantrum profile image60

Almost bedtime here  10.30 pm

Darn I'll go whip you up a hot chocolate then......

Please don't ! We have 30 degrees tonight. It's too hot lol

Mmmm no chocolate, no choccy drink, mmm, what you need then is a stiff one, (BP waddles off to the bar)

33. tantrum profile image60

Hi earnest !! Welcome to the crazy forum ! lol

34. tantrum profile image60

STRONG ! big_smile

Hi Tantrum!

You gain traction by your wild and creative stabs and I am no longer going to argue with you as there is zero upside, in fact I welsome your negative views and continual attacks as I am not affected by them, at first i was but now i realize it is a wats arguing with someone so jaded. This should give you something for you and your followers to talk about for hours.

2. blondepoet profile image67

Care for a pikelet Earnest?
        http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd341/FMAluvr13/FUNNY/b7e26b75.gif

I settles for toast with vegemite, which may be a bit hard for our American friends to digest!  smile
          My local American mate reckons it tastes like it looks like it would taste! lol

I have never really been into Vegemite to me it tastes much like eating a beef stock cube , I saw on TV they have a new flavor out now, Vegecheese or something similar lol.

2. blondepoet profile image67

Coming right up

35. Jane@CM profile image61
    Jane@CMposted 14 years ago

Blonde, where do you find your pictures!  Too funny, looks like pancake head.

Is there a full moon or something, because the forums are really weird of late.

Hi Jane from every strange site I can find lol. Helps me express myself LMAO. What is happening with the forums for you? I logged in before and it looked like everything was really tiny, but now it has gone back to normal.

36. marinealways24 profile image59
    marinealways24posted 14 years ago

Tell the demons to go to hell. big_smile

37. tantrum profile image60

lol lol lol

38. tantrum profile image60

I'm going to practice

Haaaa..... Boinggg!!!!

1. Jane@CM profile image61
        Jane@CMposted 14 years agoin reply to this

"10" "10" "10"

2. marinealways24 profile image59
      marinealways24posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Three 10's!!! Perfect Form!

39. earnestshub profile image81
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

testing! lol

Love this! lol

I hope Tantrum is wearing a good sports bra doing all that bouncing....

1. marinealways24 profile image59

I don't. big_smile

You need a good shoulder boulder holder Marine these days....hey hold on a moment your a bloke ROFL....what you talkin' bout Willis?

Nothing wrong with innocent observation. big_smile

That's right Marine glad to see you anyway you're looking mighty fine smile

Good to see you as well, you are looking pretty fine yourself. big_smile

smile

40. Misha profile image62
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

To answer the title question - detach them? wink

Exactly simple as that.

41. Mekenzie profile image75
    Mekenzieposted 14 years ago

tim, I read that you don't know anyone who has been tormented by demons ... you need to go to Ghost Writers hubsite.  She has a series she is writing about her experiences.  She loves God with her whole heart and she will understand and I believe help you too.

I have dealt with 3 people in my life who were also assaulted by demonic attack.  I know it is very real and I know it is nothing to laugh about.  There is a spiritual world and I have seen the worst of it through demonic attacks.

If I can help in any way to encourage you or pray for you ... just say the word brother!  May God direct your steps.

If this is correct, why don't all the atheist get attacked by demons or do you think it's the demons that keep them from believing the bible?

you see how the vulture circle and wait for there pray, the battle belongs to the Lord. The bible speaks of this and states that arguing with them is a complete waste. It's sorta like trying to rationalize audibly to a blind, deaf mute. There is no hope and so I will stay away from that BS and focus on my real goal and that is finding those who understand from real experience and those that understand what loving your neighbor i all about. I know that they are not happy unless they have made someone feel bad, that is really a miserable existance, there no joy in making people feel bad, we know what it was like for them in school, they were picked on as I was but i made a choice and I am happy that making others feel bad is not even on my radar screen. Thanks Makenzie, and the others who are not afraid of bullies and are willing to stand up for someone even if it's not the popular choice.

lol, you are making some broad generalizations. I think they are pretty ignorant. I believe in this comment you just wrote, that you are really describing yourself.  How many atheist's have you seen complaining of having demons in them?

2. profile image54

So, you've been acting like this your whole life? That would explain a lot.

Not at all, there are plenty of attention whores on the internet, plenty here, too. What's to talk about?

42. h.a.borcich profile image60

Demons have no need to attack those who the devil already has, they fight for those who belong to God.

I thought we all belonged to God? big_smile

43. Misha profile image62
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

You were wrong obviously. Most of us belong to devil - according to genuinely loving H.A.Borcich big_smile

44. h.a.borcich profile image60

We all have the opportunity afforded us to be with God because of Jesus. However, only those who accept Jesus as their savior actually belong to Him.
    If you are so adamant you do not want to be a Christian, why do you get so bent not being refered to as one? Marine asked why athiests are not attacked by demons and I shared my thoughts on it.

45. Misha profile image62
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

Adamant? I am just not THAT gullible, that's all. big_smile

Devil said to say hello to you, said you are his old friend wink

46. h.a.borcich profile image60

Too funny Misha smile You think I am gullible that I believe in Jesus, yet you are on speaking terms with the devil you claim doesn't exist? Hmmmm....

1. Misha profile image62
      Mishaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

The difference is - I am pretending to know this imaginary creature for a sake of a funny post, and you seriously believe in you belonging to a good imaginary creature and me belonging to a bad one. smile

Hi David, how are you doing? smile

1. SEO IT! profile image83
        SEO IT!posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Misha, ever considered that if Christians are wrong, then death is just nothingness for them and there will be no disappointment or awareness of anything, but if YOU are wrong...

I have to admit that your mocking of Christian beliefs really bothers me, but I am happy we all get to have our say, anyway.

1. Misha profile image62

I won't even go into this idiotic debate, spare this for Mark or Earnest, they like to educate people like you smile

You are scared, I am not; you suffer, I enjoy - that's the bottom line. Keep suffering and hope for the best in your afterlife, and may FSM touch you with its noodly appendage smile

2. BDazzler profile image78
        BDazzlerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hi Misha!  I'm OK, thanks!

47. h.a.borcich profile image60

Thus the smile Misha LOL
    I figured it was just playful banter...If you really were that touchy I would have suggested you try Midol. Holly smile

1. Misha profile image62

It definitely was a playful banter on my side. Yet your post that I replied to obviously was not smile

48. tantrum profile image60

I THINK THIS THREAD IS POSSESSED !

lol

Possessed by nonsense

1. profile image0
      lyricsingrayposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol hilarious lol

I'm still thinking...big_smile

49. profile image0
    cosetteposted 14 years ago

hi again Tim.

since professional advice is probably not an option for you right now, this is what i would do if i believed i was being harrassed by demons:

go through your house and try to find something you may have brought into your home since these things began and remove them from the house, perhaps some strange book or object you may have gotten at a thrift store or something that has some bad JuJu attached to it. take it outside and burn it. fire is very purifying.

that's about all i can say to try to help you. i'm sorry sad

50. profile image0
    lyricsingrayposted 14 years ago

nothing. just ignore them roll

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)