Have any Christian ever Died

1. 59
    haj3396posted 6 years ago

No, christian have to understand death, notice what Jesus Christ say, John 11:11These things said he: and after that he saith unto them, Our friend Lazarus sleepeth; but I go, that I may awake him out of sleep.
    Jesus states that death to a christ is sleep. death to a sinner is sleep for now. John 11:20Then Martha, as soon as she heard that Jesus was coming, went and met him: but Mary sat [still] in the house.

21Then said Martha unto Jesus, Lord, if thou hadst been here, my brother had not died.

22But I know, that even now, whatsoever thou wilt ask of God, God will give [it] thee.

23Jesus saith unto her, Thy brother shall rise again.

24Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day.

25Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

26And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

2. tjhooper profile image72
    tjhooperposted 6 years ago

Christians die...There is a first death and a second death. Christians don't die a second time

3. TLMinut profile image61
    TLMinutposted 6 years ago

Sounds pretty clear that he said believers will NEVER die. But that's after talking about the resurrection at the last day; whoever's alive on that last day is the one who will never die.