How we go to Our Heavenly Father

Jump to Last Post 1-3 of 3 discussions (14 posts)
  1. dugger62 profile image61
    dugger62posted 10 years ago

Gal. 5:16..  ---WALK IN THE SPIRIT --

john 4:24 ----- FOR YAHUAH IS SPIRIT

And they that WORSHIP HIM

MUST BE WORSHIP HIM IN THE SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH

-HOW DO WE WORSHIP OUR HEAVENLY FATHER YAHUAH IN SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH.  ? 

!! YAHUAH'S VERY OWN WORDS :

Joel 2:12 (KJV)

12 Therefore also now, SAITH THE

LIVING YAHUAH

TURN YE EVEN TO ME

WITH ALL YOUR HEART,

and WITH FASTING,

and WITH WEEPING,

and WITH MOURNING

" YAHUSHUA TAUGHT...

Matthew 6: 17 -18

---> 17 But thou, when thou FASTEST, anoint thine head, and wash thy face;

18 That thou appear NOT unto men to FAST,

--> but unto thy Father which is IN secret: and thy Father, which seeth in secret, shall reward thee openly.

FAST  " 3-4 DAYS "  NO FOOD NOR WATER...IN ALL PRAYER  TO YAHUAH IN YAHUSHUA OUR MASHYACH NAME AND THRU YAHUSHUA AND READ YAHUAH'S LIVING WORD

Matthew 4:2 And when He had FASTED forty days and forty nights
    He was afterward an Hungered

Matthew 15:32 (KJV)

32 Then YAHUSHUA called His disciples unto Him, and said,

I have compassion on the multitude,

BECAUSE they continue with me now THREE DAYS, and have nothing to eat: and

I will NOT send them away FASTING- lest they faint in the way.

Matthew 9:15-17 (KJV)

15 And YAHUSHUA said unto them, Can the children of the bridechamber mourn, as long as the bridegroom is with them?

BUT the days will come, when the bridegroom shall be taken from them,

and THEN SHALL THEY FAST

16 No man putteth a piece of new cloth unto an old garment, for that which is put in to fill it up taketh from the garment, and the rent is made worse.

17 Neither do men put new wine into old bottles: else the bottles break, and the wine runneth out, and the bottles perish: but they put new wine into new bottles, and both are preserved

36 And there was one Anna, a prophetess, the daughter of Phanuel, of the tribe of Aser: she was of a great age, and had lived with an husband seven years from her virginity;

37 And she was a widow of about fourscore and four years, which departed NOT FROM THE TEMPLE,

but served YAHUAH with FASTINGS AND PRAYERS NIGHT AND DAY

Acts 10:30-31 (KJV)

30 And Cornelius said,

Four days ago I was FASTING until this hour; and at the ninth hour I prayed in my house, and, behold, a man stood before me in bright clothing,

31 And said, Cornelius, thy prayer is heard, and thine alms are had in remembrance in the sight of YAHUAH

Jeremiah 50:6 (KJV)

6 My people hath been lost sheep: their shepherds have caused them to go astray, they have turned them away on the mountains: they have gone from mountain to hill, they have forgotten their restingplace.

Jeremiah 13:17 (KJV)

17 But if ye will not HEAR it, my soul shall weep in secret places for your pride;
    and mine eye shall weep sore,
    and run down with tears,

because the Living YAHUAH'S flock is carried away captive.

Lamentations 3:21-26 (KJV)

21 This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope.

22 It is of the Living YAHUAH'S mercies that we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not.

23 They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.

24 The LIVING YAHUAH is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in Him.

25 The LIVING YAHUAH is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh Him.

26 It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LIVING YAHUAH

Isaiah 1:18 (KJV)

18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LIVING YAHUAH though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool

John 3:16-21 (KJV)

16 For YAHUAH  so loved the world, that He Gave His Only Begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For YAHUAH sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world;

but that the world THROUGH HIM- MIGHT be saved.

18 He that believeth on Him is not condemned:

BUT he that believeth NOT is condemned already,

BECAUSE he hath not believed IN THE NAME of the Only Begotten Son of YAHUAH

19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil

20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the LIGHT, neither cometh to the LIGHT, lest his deeds should be reproved.

21 But he that doeth truth COMETH  TO THE LIGHT, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in YAHUAH

John 10:9 (KJV)

9 I AM THE DOOR:

BY ME IF ANY MAN ENTER IN,

HE SHALL BE SAVED,

AND SHALL GO IN AND OUT,

AND FIND PASTURE

John 6:33 (KJV)

33 FOR THE BREAD OF YAHUAH IS

HE WHICH COMETH DOWN FROM HEAVEN, AND GIVETH LIFE UNTO THE WORLD

John 6:35 (KJV)

35 And YAHUSHUA said unto them,

I AM THE BREAD OF LIFE:

he that COMETH TO ME SHALL NEVER HUNGER;

and he THAT BELIEVETH ON ME SHALL NEVER THIRST

John 6:63 (KJV)

63 IT IS The SPIRIT THAT QUICKENETH

the flesh profiteth nothing:

THE WORDS THAT I SPEAK UNTO YOU,

THEY  ARE  SPIRIT

AND THEY ARE LIFE

John 14:6 (KJV)

6 YAHUSHUA saith unto him,

I AM THE WAY,

THE TRUTH,

AND THE LIFE

NO MAN COMETH UNTO THE FATHER,

BUT BY ME

1. Paul Wingert profile image60
      Paul Wingertposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Really?

2. aka-dj profile image64
    aka-djposted 10 years ago

Wow.
    Not much to do with discussion.
    More like a (mini)hub.

All CAPS, are a bit too loud for me.

Moving right along now. big_smile

1. Castlepaloma profile image75
      Castlepalomaposted 10 years agoin reply to this

where is the faith?

3. profile image0
    OllieTrolleyposted 9 years ago

That's a lot of caps O.o Which, therefor, makes me not as interested. I wanted to learn more about Christianity, not get bible versus shouted at me though a computer.

1. aka-dj profile image64
      aka-djposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Surely, there are better places to learn about Christianity.
      This forum would, in my opinion, be the least inspirational.

1. profile image0
        OllieTrolleyposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Yeah. I sorta figured that out, thanks tongue

1. profile image0
          Motown2Chitownposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Ollie, don't let a minority of blowhards run you off!  We're good peeps overall here at HP.  While the forum as regards religion does require a bit of muck raking to get to the good stuff, you can make a fantastic study of human behavior here and learn a good deal of interesting facts about all kinds of belief systems and personal faiths.  smile

2. profile image0

Hey, now! We are a forum population of rich, interesting, and inspirational people!  Don't sell us short. wink

1. aka-dj profile image64
          aka-djposted 9 years agoin reply to this

I didn't sell you short.
          There are many wonderful believers here (although way less than a few years ago). And for good reason.

It's the overall atmosphere of this forum that, well sux.
          I've been around for a while, and, like most of the others who left, don't get involved much.

I recon one word covers is pretty well.
          Futile.

1. profile image0

I've often felt that way myself regarding the futility of some discussions here.  Overall, though, I'm willing to overlook the majority of what doesn't apply to the conversation and I've been blessed to have productive and meaningful conversations with a lot of folks here, believer and non alike.  smile I do my level best (and sometimes fail) to step back when I think I've lost my objectivity.

2. wilderness profile image96
            wildernessposted 9 years agoin reply to this

I don't think Mo was referring only to believers when she labeled people here as "rich, interesting, and inspirational people"...

But I'm not surprised you find posting here futile.  A believer wishing to inspire other believers with platitudes and opinions being presented as facts will nearly always get jumped on.  A believer wishing to convert an atheist will almost certainly fail; few of the atheists here are dying, despondent or depressed.  Not looking for eternal life or a new father figure, in other words.

So no, this probably isn't a forum for those that wish to do one of these.  Those looking for other viewpoints, trying to learn about people and their outlooks, even searching for historical truth; these can all be found here and the posters are often "rich, interesting, and inspirational people".  Perhaps not "inspirational" as in "Here!  Believe in MY god as the one and only!", but still inspirational.

2. flpalermo profile image59
      flpalermoposted 9 years agoin reply to this

You don't really want to learn about "Christianity".
      You ought to want to learn The Bible!
      flpalermo

1. Castlepaloma profile image75
        Castlepalomaposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Positive Affirmations for Attracting Love come in all kind and give endless personal and community growth  and strength
        Affirmation from the Bible gives an insane feeling to me. Duh da lord da lord, LORD LORD....   da duh uh God god god dah duh Jesus Jesus oH jESUS.... Repeat names like this over and over again, and you got a Religion. Most, can not love with diversity in this way.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)