jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

The Hardest Sport to train for is...................

1. lesliebyars profile image75
    lesliebyarsposted 3 years ago

The answer is easy. If you are a top level athlete then boxing is the hardest. When training up to 12 weeks for a fight boxers run 5-7 miles per day six days a week. After running they go to the gym Spar, hit the bags and do other weights and gym work for two hours a day at least.

2. Zelkiiro profile image85
    Zelkiiroposted 3 years ago

Boxing and cheerleading, hands down.

3. ocbill profile image76
    ocbillposted 3 years ago

That is what I thought when I saw the title too. Boxing is tough. Team sports are the least tough in my opinion since you have a teammate who can help you.

4. CyclingFitness profile image92
    CyclingFitnessposted 3 years ago

None sense- think of the training that goes into rider the Tour de France. It takes years to build the endurance just to complete such an event. Add to that the anaerobic fitness and need to climb steep long mountain passes that even cars can struggle up. 12x 3 minute rounds of boxing are tough but nothing like the demands of a Grand Tour

5. Desmondlee89 profile image80
    Desmondlee89posted 3 years ago

Cheerleading was the toughest for me I guess, takes hours to train physical aspect, build up rapport with your team, memorize the dance moves etc. The training I did for that was actually tougher then army training, rock climbing and track & field.