Cathleena Beams profile image 80

Do you find it hard to get off Hubpages and end up staying much longer than you meant to?

If so, what do you think it is that snags or detains you.

MazioCreate profile image72

MazioCreate says

• Cathleena Beams profile image

Cathleena Beams 4 years ago

I plan to drop in for a few minutes to leave a comment or two, but end up spending hours. Sometimes reading and leaving a comment for someone will generate a hub idea that I know I have to get started right away so it doesn't slip away.

billd01603 profile image87

billd01603 says

• Cathleena Beams profile image

Cathleena Beams 4 years ago

Jumped over to your profile to meet you. Amazing how life's hard knocks mold, shape, and change our lives. Glad you decided to give Hubpages a try. Loved reading your article on Political Correctness in New York City. Great hub!

Jeff Gamble profile image79

Jeff Gamble says

• Cathleena Beams profile image

Cathleena Beams 4 years ago

I'm glad you did. Following you now after reading your excellent hub on overcoming writers block. Thank you for sharing your tips and techniques on this trying problem. I will have to try doodling next time I get stuck again. Hopefully not soon!

sarahdc profile image61

sarahdc says

• Cathleena Beams profile image

Cathleena Beams 4 years ago

Sarah I just finished reading your awesome hub "Quotes to Live BY" and enjoyed all the beautiful quotes you've penned there. Following you now and looking forward to reading more of your work. Nice to meet you!

0

Team Leader says