jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (13 posts)

Can I sue Facebook?

1. 60
    justchillinposted 5 years ago

So Facebook is worth billions of dollars, still thinking of a way to sue Zuckerberg, I will only claim a million dollars, pocket change for Facebook.  Anyways according to the news report below this guys says he is owed 84% of Facebook.

Man Claims he is entitled to 84% of Facebook

1. skear profile image92
      skearposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You can sue anyone for any reason, but there is no guarantee you will win your case wink

I'm sure someday Facebook will fall, just look at Myspace.

1. twobmad profile image61
        twobmadposted 5 years ago in reply to this

hahha lols.. you are right.. possible to sue.. be a loser or winner... sue only when your AdSense pay check can compete Zuck's property. big_smile

2. Debby Bruck profile image86
      Debby Bruckposted 5 years ago in reply to this

very interesting. Don't see how he can win against a giant.

3. dutchman1951 profile image60
      dutchman1951posted 5 years ago in reply to this

if you try it youi beter have a great big bank account for fees

2. johncimble profile image60
    johncimbleposted 5 years ago

Wow interesting, he doesn't seem credible at all though judging by that article.

3. The Reminder profile image78
    The Reminderposted 5 years ago

84% of facebook...can't wait to see him with proofs against the lawyers of Zuckerberg

4. hotwebideas profile image79
    hotwebideasposted 5 years ago

I think Facebook creates a lot of issues for a lot of people, but in their Terms of Service, they claim that people using Facebook use it at their own risk in several clauses, so I would think not, especially for a website that is free to use. Free websites are usually harder to sue since you did not lose any money with them.

5. Garrett Mickley profile image81
    Garrett Mickleyposted 5 years ago

One of the things that is wrong with the world is people suing large companies just for money.

6. Reality Bytes profile image94
    Reality Bytesposted 5 years ago

You better be prepared to prove that Facebook caused you harm in some way to even have standing in Court.

7. thisisoli profile image72
    thisisoliposted 5 years ago

I have problems with the people trying to sue facebook over privacy concerns. If you don't want your data shared across teh internet, dont put your information on a service designed to distribute your information across the internet.

My other big issue with al of this is that Facebook keeps getting hit by privacy concerns, from what I have seen facebook is by far the msot secure social networking site privacy wise.

8. Andrew0208 profile image61
    Andrew0208posted 5 years ago

From your post, it is very clear that you've got no case against facebook yet but wanting to have a bite of the share on worth. smile I think the are now becoming safer than ever...

Zuckerberg is having a live streaming and chat session on fb on wenesday 25th May, to take and answer similar questions on privacy issues and improving the facebook virtual continent.

9. theirishobserver. profile image61
    theirishobserver.posted 5 years ago

I have touched on this topic on my InfoHub on Internet Security smile