jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

travel to Tibet

1. 61
    scnancyposted 5 years ago

Hello  ,everyone,  my  friend  and  I  are  plan  to  go  to  Tibet  in  June.  Tibet  is  a  mysterious  place  which  is  full  of  culture  and  history.  We  plan  to  visite  Potala Palace,Namco,Yamdrok Lake,Sakya and Tingri.  But  now  we  need  more  people  to  join  us  to  share  the  expense.  I'm  wonder  if  there  is  anyone  interested  in  this plan  and  want  to  join  us.  If  you  want  to  go  with  us  ,please  contact  me  ,then  we  can  disscuss  more .My  e-mail  is  :  ts1988211@htmail.com

2. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 5 years ago

..i'm in...i'll meet you there...i'll be the one with the green jeans, sunglasses,flipflops and a camera strung across my shoulder - i'll meet you in ngaba...call me k? 555-555-1666  should i send a cheque or anything since we're sharing costs?...

3. fordie profile image80
    fordieposted 5 years ago

you had better check the latest situation. seems that no Tibet permits will be issued to foreigners over the period 25 June - 25 July, 2011

1. recommend1 profile image72
      recommend1posted 5 years ago in reply to this

This is right - how are you these days Fordie?  we are just coming to the end of our term here and will wander in your direction in the next couple of weeks - do you have that hotel finished yet for us to stay !!!!!!!

1. fordie profile image80
        fordieposted 5 years ago in reply to this

i wish. it's very close now but it looks more like a mid July opening than any sooner.

do stop by if you are in the area

4. Edwin Clark profile image84
    Edwin Clarkposted 5 years ago

I don't think it's a good idea to arrange travel plans with random strangers on the Internet. What happens if someone backs out at the last minute while you're on the plane to Tibet?

You are better off joining some kind of tour group when you arrive in Tibet to save money.