From Beauty in the Beauty and the Beast almost dying to Mulan committing suicide, we bring you 10 Dark Origins of Fairy Tales part 2.
From Saint Valentine’s Day assacre to a man butchering his wife on Valentine’s day, we bring you 10 horrifying valentine murders.
50 Facts about human trafficking There are around 37 million victims of human trafficking in 2016. 50% are children 70% are women and girls 30% of female victims are forced into labour. The other 70%? Trafficked into the commercial sex...
There are secrets that governments and big corporations want to hide from the people. Luckily, we have Wikileaks to help us overcome this problem. This is the 5 most disturbing wikileaks documents.
From really weird puppet shows to strange codes, we countdown the top ten weirdest websites on the Internet.
From the German chair to the Human Grinder, we count down the Top 5 Worst Modern Day Torture Devices.
From worshiping Satan to a forum for cannibals. We countdown the Top 10 most shocking websites.
The iron maiden, Crucifixion, German Chair and many more. Here are the top 13 most disturbing modern and medieval torture devices ever created.
From haunted castles to unexplained ghost photos taken, we count down the Top 20 most haunted places in the world.
The dark side of freedom, we explore the horrific things you'll find in the deep web.
The most mysterious and bizarre deaths you will ever see. Learn that life can sometimes be funny.
From dissecting victims without anesthetic to exposing radiation to pregnant woman, here are the top 10 most horrific human experiments ever conducted throughout history.
Rape, murder, cannibalism... You will be surprise how gruesome and disturbing the origins of some fairy tales are.