ptosis profile image 81

Is there an app to record time and date for when every time your neighbor's dog barks?

I want an app that so when I'm woken up by the neighbor's barking dog, I can click on it and show the cops. With paper and pencil data gathering, you divide up the space on a piece of paper to represent discreet time segments, usually one-minute or five-minute intervals. Then, for each interval, you simply put one hash mark on the paper to represent each time the dog barked during that time period. Once you have collected the data on paper, the judge can tell at a glance exactly how many times the dog barked, approximately how much time transpired between barks, and the time of the

• ptosis profile image

ptosis 11 months ago

I'm just going to give up and move somewhere else even though it will cost me money to do so. I know I'm not the only one who complains. The Boxer was inside for 5 days - the place was so quiet! Then the next day - Boxer outside all night.

ptosis profile image81

ptosis says

• ptosis profile image

ptosis 11 months ago

And that's just the start .. White dog removed next morning when left over night w/o water outside w/o medical care after ACU came over about the dog fight the day before : https://youtu.be/r447fdbrfTs Read the full description & comment

Austinstar profile image77

Austinstar says

• ptosis profile image

ptosis 11 months ago

I can tell by the different barks if it's people, javalina, coyotes howling is worse but it's not every night.

Aime F profile image84

Aime (Aime F) says

• ptosis profile image

ptosis 11 months ago

Hell, yes a lot of people have moved out citing the reason is the dogs barking at night! Multiple times for prolonged periods. New tenants always comment on it, or be nice and ask neighbor to 'control their dog'.

• ptosis profile image

ptosis 11 months ago

I have got along with the dogs and personally ran over there when the man was trying to pull two pitts aways from each that a chicken wire was breaking apart as they were locked jawed through the fence. not once, 2x, but 3 times.

roob profile image80

Ruby (roob) says

• ptosis profile image

ptosis 11 months ago

That's is what I've been told. My answer is a copy to the local ACU and they called me back to say exactly what you said.