I'm scared, is it really okay to feed him?

This is Ra'ad, a stray dog in the dorm of my college that no one has ever paid attention to, two days ago I started feeding him, I believe he recognizes me now and honestly I truly like him, he feels liks a big child which is cute... BUT here is the thing.. I CANT control him, when he sees me he often rushes to me and I keep telling him to stop, and honestly its my first time dealing with dogs so I'm scared senseless , I dont touch him because I cant risk catching a disease but he keeps getting close to me (hyperactivly) and I just want to know how to act...I would appreciate the help so much

Annsalo profile image87

Best Answer Annsalo says

Farah Elshami (Farahelshami) 10 months ago

We have grown closer and I was afraid for her life because they called people who were going to'put her down' but I was able to spread her story and she was rescued to a lovely home where she is being well fed and vaccinated. Thank U for the help!

ptosis profile image84

ptosis says

There arent shelters for dogs in my area. They pretend they take them into a shelter but they treat them horribly and possibly shoot them.. But Ive contacted vets and she is now rescued in a safe wide home where she eats extremely well.thank u tho!