jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

My elder dog is suffering from incontinence. When she lies on my bed at night,

1. Storytellersrus profile image78
    Storytellersrusposted 7 years ago

My elder dog is suffering from incontinence.  When she lies on my bed at night, she leaks.  Help?

2. momcar12 profile image62
    momcar12posted 7 years ago

Not sure how big your dog is, I have a few suggestions that could help.  have the dog sleep on a weewee (puppy training) pad.  If the dog goesn't like it, perhaps you could use an old towel or something washable on top of the pad to make it more inviting/comfortable.  my other thought is what about a doggie diaper ~ i've had to use one on my terrier with an excitable bladder.  if you try the diaper method, don't buy pads in the pet store, use kotex, always etc. pads from the grocery/drug stores.   Good luck to you and your dog.

3. dabeaner profile image58
    dabeanerposted 7 years ago

Kick it off the bed....   ....   ....   ....   ....   ....   ....   ....   ....

4. profile image49
    vdavis57posted 7 years ago

I make belly bands for male dogs who have bladder issues just like this. my site is vickiescustomcreations.webs.com

5. jonywoker profile image59
    jonywokerposted 6 years ago

Dog Beds UK are leading suppliers of pet products - With one of the widest ranges of dog beds in the UK. From pink to waterproof dog beds we have it all...please visit Waterproof Dog Beds in UK.

http://www.dog-beds-uk.co.uk/

working