jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What was the name of your favorite pet EVER?

1. BenWritings profile image78
    BenWritingsposted 7 years ago

What was the name of your favorite pet EVER?

And why was it your favorite?

2. jagandelight profile image79
    jagandelightposted 7 years ago

my son's dog name was charger, and he was very loving and friendly.

3. SeenButNotHeard profile image59
    SeenButNotHeardposted 7 years ago

I'm not sure I can play favorites here. To be honest, whichever one I'm cuddling with at the moment becomes my favorite lol I have way too many dogs. They're all spread out into different houses but they're all my buddies. Plus I think I'm Godmother to most of them too lol

4. bschrodt profile image57
    bschrodtposted 7 years ago

Joker he was born on April 1st, 2007 (or 2006) early in the morning.  His mothers name was Schotzie, an appaloosa, who was white with red spots. He died during the 2010 winter due to a sleeping disease which had already taken his mother.

He was my favorite because he was the first foal born on the property since my husband and I bought it.  He was also the only foal either one of us had ever had born while we owned any female horses.

I was training him almost from birth and loved him almost as if he had came from me.

5. dingdondingdon profile image57
    dingdondingdonposted 7 years ago

Suki. She was this tuxedo cat I had and she was such a sweetheart! I got her when she was just a tiny little kitten, and even when she grew into an adult she was still pretty small compared to other cats.

She would sit behind me and lick my hair to "keep me clean", and she followed me everywhere. When I got up in the morning she trotted after me into the bathroom, and then when I got home from work she'd be sitting there waiting for me.

It's been four years since she died and I still miss her.

6. Jarn profile image82
    Jarnposted 7 years ago

Kismet. I found her as a kitten at the pound, and we hit it off so quickly it was like we already knew each other. She spent just about all her time curled up near or on me, and when I went away to college she didn't cry. But she was always at the door an hour before I came back home to visit; she knew I was coming. Then one day I let her out into the yard for her afternoon ramble.

She never came back. Just dissapeared. It still hurts to think of it.

working