jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

You do realize you are the most ignorant person about this subject right?

1. profile image47
    MathEducatorposted 7 years ago

You do realize you are the most ignorant person about this subject right?

How dare you write this trash!  My red pitbull is a therapy dog that helps children feel secure while learning to read.  I hope they never read anything this ignorant.  I am glad that each child my pitbull helps to read is also learning that they breed is a gentle dog that wants nothing more then to please those she is with.  At home she is a family pet living with several other dogs.  She has never caused me a bit of trouble and I am greatly saddened that she was recently diagnosed with a form of Lupus. Her therapy schedule will have to be shortened due to her illness so more children will ha

2. the pink umbrella profile image78
    the pink umbrellaposted 7 years ago

hunny, what are you responding to? All i see is you yelling at no one, but obviously your upset. Was it one of those wankers that think pitbulls and several other breeds are evil in nature? who cares what they think, you know your lil one is sweet.

3. Rochelle Frank profile image94
    Rochelle Frankposted 7 years ago

It is better to comment directly below the hub you are referring to. The author may not even see your thoughts here.

4. profile image44
    vertac111posted 7 years ago

The author has turned off the ability to comment on that particular hub.  The question feature is the only way to comment on the article.  Totally agree though, this article and its author are absolutely ignorant  and I am amazed that they can get away with this.