jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What do you love most about your favorite type of animal?

1. IntimatEvolution profile image80
    IntimatEvolutionposted 6 years ago

What do you love most about your favorite type of animal?

2. stephaniedas profile image90
    stephaniedasposted 6 years ago

The way they walk/run. Seeing my dogs walking or running cracks me up for some odd reason.

3. arksys profile image92
    arksysposted 6 years ago

cats ... they cute and funny when playful. @stephanie... small dogs crack me up too when they run.

4. onegoodwoman profile image76
    onegoodwomanposted 6 years ago

The quietness and grace that define their movements...........

Yet, they "attack" and " devour" with a vigor so strong, that very few, challenge  or survive it.

The " kingdom" IS theirs..........with no noise or fanfare.. no announcement of their coming...............they just appear out of the quietness.   Then they choose their prey, devour their enemy.

The jungle cat..............he or she, is just simply, a majestic animal.  Ruthless, deadly, and they carry it all out .......gracefully and quietly.

5. ii3rittles profile image82
    ii3rittlesposted 6 years ago

I love felines of all sizes, house cats to tigers.

I love how they walk around with such grace, no fear and strength, yet at the same time they are humble. Cats have a sense of pride that isn't prideful, just beautiful.

6. FloraBreenRobison profile image58
    FloraBreenRobisonposted 6 years ago

When my cat purrs next to me or I touch her while she is purring it gives me a warm glow and I automatically relax-no matter what is going on in my life.

7. Deynna profile image60
    Deynnaposted 6 years ago

I have a parrot that talks and a parakeet that talks in English and Russian. What i love most about my parrot is he loves to cuddle and uses different voices for different things. He has a great personality and is VERY funny! He loves to copy things you do! He is really sweet. He loves going outside. What i love most about my parakeet is she is adorable loves to give kisses and she talks to herself in the mirror in her cage. She loves to ride on peoples shoulders. And never leaves me alone, when ever i got up stairs to my room she follows me! :)The picture i posted is My parrot:) Those are my favorite animals too! smile