jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

I have found a bee with 6 legs what is it?

1. profile image47
    ankit sthapakposted 6 years ago

I have found a bee with 6 legs what is it?

2. homesteadbound profile image89
    homesteadboundposted 6 years ago

I shared this with my feed, but I think you are going to have to provide a little more description than 6 legs. Like size, color or colors, where you found it, and what was it doing? Someone can work with this a little more.

3. davenmidtown profile image89
    davenmidtownposted 6 years ago

It is a bee... It is an insect... all insects have three pairs of legs... all bees are insects... be more specific and I might be able to tell you what kind of bee it is... you found.

I found a car... it has four tires... what is it... It's a car!

4. sugz profile image71
    sugzposted 6 years ago

a bee with 6 legs of course.. 
    what else can it bee? it can't be a fly, which is only a fly until you pull it's wings off then its a walk..

ps dave.. it might be a trike made of half a car with a spare tyre.. but that would not make it a car wink

5. profile image47
    ankit sthapakposted 6 years ago

it is a bee, but it has long legs like a spider but only 6 legs also her body is slim.........

6. Fellow Mumbaite profile image72
    Fellow Mumbaiteposted 6 years ago

I have heard about hornets who have long legs and are pretty slim the way you mention it. These bees are dark yellow in color and also have some combination of black shade in it. Their legs to resemble to that of a spider. Only if you could tell us the color of the bee you found, then maybe one can answer specifically.