jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Can I tone my legs in 40-50 days

1. ii3rittles profile image83
    ii3rittlesposted 7 years ago

Can I tone my legs in 40-50 days

As most women do, i have cellulite. I want to tone my legs by summer, or the sooner the better. I have a little over a month. I don't have "bad" cellulite, just little pouches from my butt being bigger and weighing into my legs. So can I tone my legs in 40-50 days? I have a treadmill I can use. I also want to know if there is any strengthing stretches I can do that are highly effective. I know most people say it takes months but I've seen women tone their legs in less then a month. i am also 22 so I think that will work to my advntage lol

2. manthy profile image77
    manthyposted 7 years ago

Sure I can tell you a gr8 exercise.
    Just stand flat footed and lift up the heels of your feet just standing on the toes and front part of your feet.

Try it in  this way 3 sets of ten lifts and I guarantee that will tone your calves.

Another one is to jump up on a platform that is like 3 feet high..do that the same way in 3 sets of ten and it will work on the upper muscles of your leg ;0)

Have fun

3. personaltraining profile image52
    personaltrainingposted 7 years ago

Lunges are good for toning the legs and butt. Also squats.

I like to do 10 lunges on each leg, and then 10 squats (without a rest in between). Lately I'm alternating between a normal lunge and a curtsey lunge, just for something a little different.

4. profile image26
    ami9167posted 7 years ago

Of course it's always important to mix a healthy balanced diet with exercise, so be sure that you are getting in your squat thrusts, lunges, or runs each day. If you have trouble running then just walk around your neighborhood a few times. Even small simple steps like these add up over time. So when you are considering how to do I make my thighs thinner, just remember that it's all about your diet and the amount of exercise you get on a regular basis.
    so have a look
    http://www.exercisetips4health.co.cc

5. london_guide profile image75
    london_guideposted 7 years ago

Yes you can tone your legs in 40 to 50 days but not by traditional squats and lunges. I have recently published a new hub where you can learn how doing highly effective side lunges and wide stance squats can help you tone your legs and build strength in your thigh muscles. Here is the link: http://hubpages.com/hub/variations-on-c … -your-legs

Closed to reply

working