jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What do you nickname your pets & how many nicknames s have you given them?

1. Etherealenigma profile image76
    Etherealenigmaposted 6 years ago

What do you nickname your pets & how many nicknames
    s have you given them?

Boo, the juiciness, fat batty, lil prince, princessa, Mr. Beans, the instigator, the troublemaker, stinkbatty, stinkin' butt, baby boy, lil mama, baby gurl, moochie. I have several cats.

2. ramkimeena profile image59
    ramkimeenaposted 6 years ago

For female cats I nicknamed rosy,  lakshmi, beauty etc. One  male cat I nicknamed as rocky.

3. Nettlemere profile image96
    Nettlemereposted 6 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6352633_f260.jpg

My greyhound Grey Lady had the most pet names, partly because she was such a character. It started off with Gris Gal - from the French for grey and Griselda because it was similar and pretty, then I added Grisgal the Seagull, because it almost rhymes and then seegs which was a diminutive of seagull and was nice and easy to call her by. But she also had the nick names of the corpse, the cadaver or Gray Skull (which came from some cartoon) for her uncanny ability to lie flat out and appear to be dead!

4. Daughter Of Maat profile image95
    Daughter Of Maatposted 6 years ago

Lady, our beagle/lab mix that recently died, had three nicknames, Ladybug, pretty girl and puppy, and Dickens, our yorkie/shitzu mix that also recently died had several nicknames, Sneckid (her name backwards) fluffy puppy, Dicky Dickens, Dorkins and baby girl. Sekhmet, our black mouth cur (yes, she's alive) we call Sekhmental, puppywuppy, and puddy. We have 6 cats, but only 3 have nicknames, Loki is called big boy sometimes, Osiris is called osirisypoo (my daughter's nickname for him), and Seth is called Sethypoo. I had a cocker spaniel named Jeff Gordon (yes, after the nascar driver) who I called Jeffypoo, and Seth got stuck with Sethypoo because of Jeff.

5. Shaddie profile image89
    Shaddieposted 6 years ago

My dog's name is Beowulf, I call him Beo or BEEEEEE-oh, or Pup, or Stinky. He is quite stinky sometimes... I have a good hub dedicated to dog names actually!

6. profile image0
    The Writers Dogposted 6 years ago

My dog gets Bone Head and sometimes Boof Head.

7. JKenny profile image94
    JKennyposted 6 years ago

My dog's called Tess, but she's also known as Pip, Pippie Smelly, Wool-face, Ticky and Woolly, they're just random affectionate names that I've called her over the years.

working