jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

What do you think pets think of their humans?

1. bluesradio profile image76
    bluesradioposted 2 years ago

What do you think pets think of their humans?

2. Tusitala Tom profile image62
    Tusitala Tomposted 2 years ago

I think they see us as 'family.'   They know we're different from them.  They probably think we not only smarter and somewhat magical - can produce food without having to hunt for it, but also think us rather silly and inane in imaginary concerns.   'What are they after?'   'What drives them to do things like go out in the rain or the hot sun?'    They probably feel we'e incomprehensible but, neverytheless, they (we humans) are family so we've got to at least tolerate them...maybe even love them despite their silly ways.

bluesradioposted 2 years agoin reply to this

What a great assessment of Pets and what they think of us..Loved your answer....

3. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 2 years ago

very much I would say, my beighbor's cat is as plump as his master, my cat is as skinny as me, my sis in law dog is as "action" or show off as her

Yes they often take after our personalities...

4. Joyfulcrown profile image77
    Joyfulcrownposted 2 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12723606_f260.jpg

I think my little dog thinks I am his mom and my family is his family.  I think he thinks I am his playmate, cook, and personal walker.  I think he knows that he is well loved.

What a precious looking dog.......

5. lisasuniquevoice profile image76
    lisasuniquevoiceposted 2 years ago

Marc Lee,
    I know my cat thinks that I am pretty cool. I let him in and out the door all day long. I clean his cat box. I feed him and give him toys and treats. I sprinkle cat nip on the floor for him to roll around in. He loves it. If he didn't really like me he wouldn't climb up on the bed at night and cuddle, and he wouldn't be there in the morning.
    Lisa

Yes have to love the way cats let us know how much they LOVE US!!!

working