jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Art Speaks: What do you think?

1. ReneeDC1979 profile image60
    ReneeDC1979posted 4 years ago

Art tells a story, no matter how abstract it gets.  Look at the painting, what is your impression?  Does it speak to you?  What is it saying?
    I see a woman who is in love.  But, she is blinded by love which is why the man and woman cover part of her face.  She is blinded by the great memories when she felt completely loved by her partner.  I can completely relate to this.

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/7610350_f248.jpg

1. Stina Caxe profile image87
      Stina Caxeposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I can definitely relate to your description and see how you could interpret the painting as meaning that.  I painted something similar once inspired by two friends of mine that were in love.  In my painting my eyes were watching over their relationship, like guarding it because it was special to me. 
      Art definitely speaks to people in one way or another.  I guess that is why they say a picture is worth a thousand words.

1. ReneeDC1979 profile image60
        ReneeDC1979posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for stopping by Stina Caxe.  Would like to see your painting- are there pictures?

2. profile image60
    hubclairepageposted 4 years ago

I really don;t have an artistic eye or a good imagination. All I can see on the picture are 2 people kisisng, smile

1. Castlepaloma profile image27
      Castlepalomaposted 4 years agoin reply to this

LOL
      Everyone has some imagintation because everything was all once imagined.
      Give it a try, try a personal feeling of tastes, or opinion. Practice make better

2. ReneeDC1979 profile image60
      ReneeDC1979posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Aww hubclairepage there is nothing wrong with what you see

working