jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

What is your favorite craft project?

1. RandomLife profile image59
    RandomLifeposted 5 years ago

What is your favorite craft project?

2. bizwin profile image59
    bizwinposted 5 years ago

My favorite craft project is fabric craft, as i can make lots of designs out of fabric. It is fun craft with decorative effects.

3. profile image0
    Olde Cashmereposted 5 years ago

I'm getting into the idea of stained glass as frames for fine art. I like to make artwork in my free time and this has been one of my recent focuses.

4. Bonitaanna profile image79
    Bonitaannaposted 5 years ago

My favorite craft is crocheting Afghans.  I have 4 of them right now that I am crocheting at the same time.  I sell them or give them as gifts.  I gave three away last year to the neighbors for their birthdays and Christmas.  The year before I bartered 2 with my dentist in exchange for an extracted tooth. Also bartered on to a friend for my a large antique mirror for our bathroom. 
    I usually make 4 a year.  I always crochet when I watch tv.

1. sdemato profile image60
      sdematoposted 5 years agoin reply to this

That is awesome!  Have you ever considered giving them to charity?

5. coffeegginmyrice profile image82
    coffeegginmyriceposted 5 years ago

I have a trunk full of socks, so I would say...SOCK MONKEYS!!! They are individually handsewn (I don't own a sewing machine) and each one is adorable. I am going bananas over it.

6. RandomLife profile image59
    RandomLifeposted 5 years ago

Great answers so far!!! I love to hear new ideas. Thank you guys for answering and feel free to add photos of some of your creations and links to your hubs if you have any hubs about your projects!

7. nicolestrovich548 profile image60
    nicolestrovich548posted 5 years ago

So far, my favorite material is cork boards. They are so easy to use and inexpensive. Visit http://corkboardsheets.com for more cork board ideas.