jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is your favourite name?

1. Kevin Peter profile image70
    Kevin Peterposted 4 years ago

What is your favourite name?

There are many names that had attracted me a lot. I have also wished that I would have had that name. Have you ever had such a feeling?

2. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 4 years ago

Oh my yes. I have always loved the name Kate for a girl and Michael for a boy. I always wanted any name other than my own as a kid. Now, I'm okay with my name, Patricia because you can get lots of nicknames from it:  Pat, Tricia, Trish, etc.

3. Beata Stasak profile image83
    Beata Stasakposted 4 years ago

I love the name Bianca, reminds me always of beautiful Italian summer holiday enjoying  a glass of bianco rosso in my hand looking at the sunset over the endless rows of ancient vineyards, as my name sounds similar, many people meeting me first time call me that and I let them believe it is my name....

4. profile image0
    Motown2Chitownposted 4 years ago

My favorite female names are:  Elizabeth, Isabelle, and Catherine.  My favorite male names are:  Matthew, Christopher, and Michael.  I also love the name Michele (or Michelle), the feminine of Michael.

I wouldn't change my name for anything!  I love its meaning and I love its sound, and it means a great deal to me because it was the first and most valuable gift my parents gave to me.