jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

If you could include any graphic on a Converse All Star - what would it be?

1. Paul Fisher profile image68
    Paul Fisherposted 3 years ago

If you could include any graphic on a Converse All Star - what would it be?

Converse All Stars started off as basketball shoes, then exploded into rebellion and now they're fashionable for everyone! With the overwhelming amount of colours, designs and graphics referring to superheroes, cities and bands - what would you include as a graphic if Converse let you release your very own designs?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8775845_f260.jpg

2. mgeorge1050 profile image78
    mgeorge1050posted 3 years ago

Maybe an image of my bare feet!  I don't know why, it just seems funny:-)

Paul Fisherposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Haha I wasn't expecting that. Great idea though. I'm not plugging anything but if you go to my 'Converse All Star Unusual Impact On Culture' hub you'll find someone who kind of uses what you've said but in the form of a tattoo. Nice answer, thanks.

3. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 3 years ago

Something related to KISS (the rock band) would be cool. Now that I think about it, they're masters of marketing/merchandising themselves so I wouldn't be surprised if they already exist.

Hi Fat Freddy Cat. I have a feeling that Vans hooked up with Converse to create some KISS All Stars. Maybe something for your Christmas list?

4. cat on a soapbox profile image98
    cat on a soapboxposted 3 years ago

I would want to see something from the Japanese woodcut artist Hokusai like his famous big waves.

What a great answer! I love his style too.  The Great Wave off Kanagawa painting would look amazing on some Converse All Stars!!!

working