jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Old Poem, gotta read this!

1. thranax profile image49
    thranaxposted 9 years ago

I wrote this poem a long time ago, needless to say-its why I don't write poems. (I try to make ones like this but Its hard neutral)

Oh Yeah! Try to read it out loud without laughing, in a really serious voice (like you love the poem).

1. profile image46
      DevilPoetposted 9 years agoin reply to this

I really like this poem

2. topstuff profile image60
    topstuffposted 9 years ago

What meaning this poem conveys,please help me understand in a simple way,i need some commentary.

thranaxposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Its suppose to be "Refreshingly Bad" poetry that doesn't have a deep meaning. It's basically suppose to be stupid and remind people poetry can be all humor and not "What is the meaning of it, I don't understand" All the time. Just because it lacks a meaning doesn't mean it isn't poetry and doesn't make it bad. It's just called "Bad" because of the lack of rhyme and the topic. It doesn't greatly flow and it doesn't have a meter to it that most poems have.

3. Pete Michner profile image80
    Pete Michnerposted 9 years ago

If that's bad then maybe bad is the new good smile

I'm happy someone likes it lol smile

4. Shadesbreath profile image84
    Shadesbreathposted 9 years ago

Actually, that's delightfully awful.  You could probably make a decent sum from a book of like verse, were they all suitably aesthetically deranged.

Thanks for the view smile I been thinking about making more but you have to remember, I wrote this a long long time ago. I doubt I can write more like it, I might be able to.

A book from them, Interesting Idea-I like the thought!

working