How should I go about getting my first sports motorcycle - what all should I kno

1. mehra profile image54
    mehraposted 8 years ago

How should I go about getting my first sports motorcycle - what all should I know?

2. lotuslove19 profile image67
    lotuslove19posted 8 years ago

Motorcycles are good, fun, and efficient modes of transportation especially at places where there is shortage of parking space.Since You've never ridden before, so go for the motorcycle safety course . Even with all of the precautions, it's urge is irresistible. Just be safe, and wear protective gear.Just be safe and have fun!
    All you can do is ride as defensively as you can and be careful. as long as you are responsible and wont be an idiot like some other bike riders you will be fine.    
    After taking the motorcycle safety course and see if you like it well enough to get a bike if you have not bought one yet .keep save that's what I advise .While driving keep focused ,do not be absent minded and do not think about all sort of things at your work and home.Just be a cool headed driver .

3. plasticsman profile image59
    plasticsmanposted 8 years ago

First, you should know if you have never riden before to take a motorcycle driving course. I would chose a bike I could touch the ground on both sides. go for comfort first safety always and learn about your bike and how it works before your ride. Most accidents happen the first few blocks into a ride so make sure you can start and stop the bike hold it up and control it.

working