jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Are you scared of people who ride motorcycles?

1. davidlivermore profile image97
    davidlivermoreposted 4 years ago

Are you scared of people who ride motorcycles?

There was the recent case of bikers assaulting someone driving a car.  Today, I had a motorcycle harass me because he couldn't get between my car and another car.  I was well within my lane, he just couldn't fit. He decided to harass me by following me around, getting on my bumper, etc.

Do you have any similar incidents?  Are you scared of bikers or people who ride motorcycles?

2. WryLilt profile image91
    WryLiltposted 4 years ago

My dad rides a motorbike. I've actually been harassed by more people who drive cars - been reversed into in parking lots, been the victim of road rage etc.

Here in Australia they're bringing in ridiculous laws about how bike riders can go to jail if they hang out in more than small groups.

3. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 4 years ago

I've never been harassed by anyone on a motorcycle, but know people who have. As WryLit said, I've gotten more of that from people driving cars. Unfortunately, for most people it only takes one bad experience to lump everyone in a category together. Yes, there are people who ride motorcycles and form gangs and go around causing trouble. But I think even most of those clubs are responsible and law-abiding citizens who would stop to help other people in trouble instead of starting that trouble.

4. Justason profile image58
    Justasonposted 4 years ago

my friend , why do you scare of these people , i think they are cool and powerful,haha

5. AvineshP profile image60
    AvineshPposted 4 years ago

Frankly, I am not... I don't have a problem if a biker follows me until he is threatening, at the same time I will keep the police informed about the whole issue.

working