jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

how do i make a player fall heels in love with me?

1. profile image48
    Dollyzimbaposted 7 years ago

how do i make a player fall heels in love with me?

especially when he pretends to be in love with me

2. profile image44
    Mrs. S.Adamsposted 7 years ago

At one time my husband was a "PLAYA" I can give you some tips but first how old are you?

3. Challah1202 profile image59
    Challah1202posted 7 years ago

I don't think you can "make" anyone fall in love with you.  It sounds like this isi a control issue.  You want to change him, and I don't think that is possible.

4. angel115707 profile image60
    angel115707posted 7 years ago

Don't... If you are happy without him, he wants you more ( if he is actually attracted to you but acts like he doesn't care) If you go on without him and he doesn't care...move on...it's not worth your time.
      Trust me, you may go on and find out years later that he has been madly thinking of you, but you cannot control life only how you react to it, be confident in yourself and respect who you are, everything else will fall into place...

5. HudeieG profile image60
    HudeieGposted 7 years ago

Where to start???You can't make a "player" do anything. If people are ready to settle down they will and it's usually because they feel they have found something special but then you also have the "once a player always a player" thing. Some people really never change...remember they are players so whether they act like they changed their ways they just may have perfected the art of lying.

6. visionandfocus profile image72
    visionandfocusposted 6 years ago

Why would you even want to? You already know he's pretending. Anything one-sided is unbalanced and apparently, so is your brain for the moment. Think straight--you are wasting your time on a player. Have some pride--acknowledge your self-worth, and move on. You are too good for him.

7. hollymajor profile image62
    hollymajorposted 6 years ago

I'm in the same situation and have been trying to show them how much I care. To sum up my finding: do not lose faith in the hope that they will become part of your life, keep trying but move on also. This makes no sense but the minute I started to move on I got more confident and obsessed less over 'the player' making them spend more time with me. We are still not together but in this case less is more. Good luck!

8. wellspoken profile image60
    wellspokenposted 6 years ago

I dont know what your defintion of love is but real love is natural and it is not a  product of manipulation. You dont want to make anyone love you because its not love then because its not genuine but if you want to entice this player then you might want to study karma sutra (love lesson) and learn the art of suduction and then this player might fall in lust with you. you cant make a player fall in love for one because the key word is player and the main rule of a player is to make women think they are in love so they can get what they want from them and the number one no no is to actually fall in love with her so this is a lost cause if you want to try and make a player fall in love. once a player possibly always a player keep that in mind. everyone deserves to be loved and it be real so find what you deserve and nuture and love that. love is patient and kind and not constructed or a scheme. best wishes in finding real love.