jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (11 posts)

What is your favorite car from the 60's?

1. BizGenGirl profile image89
    BizGenGirlposted 6 years ago

What is your favorite car from the 60's?

2. nightwork4 profile image59
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

1969 roadrunner. i'm going to get one and restore it if i can. it's always been my dream car.

3. Hugh Williamson profile image92
    Hugh Williamsonposted 6 years ago

If I'm living in fantasy land, its the Ford Cobra.

If we're being realistic, I bought a '69 Mustang and I'd sure love to drive it again.

4. jhop1374 profile image59
    jhop1374posted 6 years ago

I had a 65' Mustang when i was younger for awhile and its been my favorite since.

5. feenix profile image61
    feenixposted 6 years ago

The 1965 Chevy Impala and the 1967 Pontiac GTO.

6. sam3m profile image60
    sam3mposted 6 years ago

we had a 1967 corvette roadster.  it was a beautiful car.  fast, very much a popular model, easy to drive and much more comfortable than foreign sports cars.  it had a 4-speed stick transmission and an engine free of the extra pollution equipment that later cars.
    we sold it.  today the car would be worth about $75,000.  selling was not one of my wiser moves.

7. BizGenGirl profile image89
    BizGenGirlposted 6 years ago

I've forever been in love with the 69 Mako Shark Concept II Corvette. I don't believe they ever actually put it on production. There should have only been a few made.

I love the 69 Camaro as well. One of these days I'll get mine and she'll be bright orange, lol.

8. nabeelplus profile image61
    nabeelplusposted 6 years ago

Volkswagen Beetle was a master piece, even today people love to drive it. It has really made a mark & for me Beetle is a wonder of 1960's

9. davenmidtown profile image88
    davenmidtownposted 6 years ago

My first car was a 1967 Mustang.  I have been a fan of these wonderful cars ever since.  My favorite car from the 60's is a 1969 mustang Mach 1.  I owned one for about five years.  I am sorry to this day that I sold it.

10. Nicole Danielle profile image65
    Nicole Danielleposted 4 years ago

1966 Triumph Amphicar is one of my favorites! I mean it drives in water, what's more awesome then that? haha

1. BizGenGirl profile image89
      BizGenGirlposted 4 years agoin reply to this

That is pretty wicked!