jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

If Money Was No Object What Car Would You Buy?

1. PhoenixV profile image68
    PhoenixVposted 14 months ago

If Money Was No Object What Car Would You Buy?

2. lisavollrath profile image96
    lisavollrathposted 14 months ago

Well, I drive a 1999 Ford Ranger I bought brand new, which is pretty much beat to hell now. I think Ford is bringing Rangers back in the US market this year or next, so I'd probably replace my old girl with a new model. Alternately, I have my eye on a Kia Soul.

3. Ericdierker profile image53
    Ericdierkerposted 14 months ago

If a man walk the earth the best he can do to ride the earth is: Ferrari’s GTC4Lusso ‘Family Car’ Steers With All 4 Wheels

4. tsmog profile image80
    tsmogposted 14 months ago

I like the Volvo XC90 Momentum. I like the design, comfort standard features, safety rating, MPG rating, and Volvo reliability.

5. Terrielynn1 profile image94
    Terrielynn1posted 14 months ago

I would buy the BMW, Convertible. I used to drive a Subaru Impreza, I can no longer bend easily to sit in it. It was very low to the ground. Now I drive an Hyundai, Veracruz, SUV. I needed to be practical, raising my grandchildren. I am happy to own it. Lots of room and very comfortable.

6. elayne001 profile image78
    elayne001posted 14 months ago

A gold Camaro. They are beautiful and classy.

1. PhoenixV profile image68
      PhoenixVposted 14 months agoin reply to this

24K?

7. bradmasterOCcal profile image28
    bradmasterOCcalposted 14 months ago

It would be a brand new Chevrolet Corvette.
    I have had several Corvettes and I chose them over Porsche. I couldn't afford a Ferrari, but I wouldn't have bought one even here answering your question.
    The Corvette is America, that and the Mustang are the only survivors of how great was the American Auto Industry. BTW, I think Ford with their Mustang is much like Porsche, they just want to look like their classic version. While, Corvette has had 7 significant changes.

With one of my Corvettes, I was getting 30mpg at 120 mph. It was a 4 over 3 manual shift with overdrive. 2200 rpm at that speed in overdrive.

working