jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is the best brand of car tires for the money?

1. thranax profile image51
    thranaxposted 6 years ago

What is the best brand of car tires for the money?

Regardless of size what company is the best for the cost? A Toyo tire will always cost less then a Michelin tire but is a Toyo worth the price?

2. profile image0
    msivakumarposted 6 years ago

Michelin !!!

BridgeStone, Goodyear, MRF .....

3. profile image0
    nikashi_designsposted 6 years ago

The question really depends on the type of car or suv that you drive. Not all tire manufacturers are suited for every car. For my SUV I went with the Goodyear's, excellent value for the money. At the same time went with Kelly Tires for the other vehicle. Also, recent studies have indicated that many tires on the market have expired or I should say very old production dates. Its listed as a number on the tire but represents a date of manufacture. Studies have indicated the rubber over a period of time, breaks down. My point is a fantastic tire, with a great name, and price might not be a great value if you purchase it from discount vendor.

4. eddiecarrara profile image94
    eddiecarraraposted 6 years ago

Michelin makes a great tire but if you want to do your homework, go to tire rack.com and you can research all kinds of information and  read customer reviews, customer reviews ar the best because their not trying to sell you anything and their honest. I wrote a hub called, Should I buy cheap tires or spend the money, you should check it out for some other things to consider when buying tires, they are a big investment.

working