jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (15 posts)

How much is gasoline in your neck of the woods?

1. eHealer profile image86
    eHealerposted 5 years ago

How much is gasoline in your neck of the woods?

In Las Vegas, it just skyrocketed to $3.85 a gallon. In San Diego, it's almost $5.00 a gallon. What is it where you live?

2. Denise Handlon profile image90
    Denise Handlonposted 5 years ago

Well, down here in Nawth Ca'linah our neck of the woods is showing $3.76 today.  I used to live in California so I am GRATEFUL I'm not there right now.

eHealerposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Hello Denise, I used to live in Cal to, I am with you, and glad I left a few years ago! Thanks for your answer!

3. cam8510 profile image96
    cam8510posted 5 years ago

I payed 3.89 in northern Michigan yesterday.

Goodness, looks like your the highest so far. I guess we better stay were we live, we can't afford the gas move!

4. xstatic profile image61
    xstaticposted 5 years ago

Here in Eugene, Oregon, I paid $4.19 for regular this week.

Okay, YOU win! OMG, it cost more that orange juice. This is bad Xstatic, how much higher will it go?

2. xstatic profile image61
      xstaticposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Who knows?  That Chevron refinery in N. California was caught rerouting a pollution pipe to conceal problems, and that was just one of the problems.

5. atechwiz profile image72
    atechwizposted 5 years ago

In Surprise, Arizona gas is 3.59 on the low end and 3.79 on the high end for regular unleaded.

Cool, I would move there if I could afford the gas to get there!

6. austinhealy profile image72
    austinhealyposted 5 years ago

In South Florida, today, I paid 3.73, as opposed to 3.68 a couple of days ago so it's on the rise again.

I lived in Florida for many years, and have never seen it that high! I can't believe the price of gas!

7. lupine profile image74
    lupineposted 5 years ago

In San Diego, CA, I just paid 4.79/gal. for regular a few days ago...probably gone up by now. As I went down the street I saw it for 5.02/gal...glad I didn't stop there.

OMG!! That is just unacceptable! How can anyone afford those prices, this is an outrage. Okay, you are the winner and new champion with the highest price!

2. lupine profile image74
      lupineposted 5 years agoin reply to this

That's right...very unacceptable cost of gas...especially when there is so much unemployment and homes lost. What are they thinking?

working