jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

In case you get a flat tire. What to do. Would you fix it yourself or call a to

1. erorantes profile image53
    erorantesposted 4 years ago

In case you get a flat tire. What to do. Would you fix it yourself or call  a towing truck.?

What do you do . You used the fix flat can spray in your tire.  It is applied like  air in your tires. It will take you  two to four miles with out any flat. Best thing to to .You need to go to the nearest gas station.Then, you can fix your tires.You do not need to used a jack. You can save your tire . For those who are driving long distance be prepare with your jack and your extra temporary tire.

What to do when you have a flat tire.? I used fix a flat. What are you going to do if you get a flat tire.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8362621_f260.jpg

2. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 4 years ago

I am old fashioned in a sense. While I believe in equality, I still do not want to deal with cars or cars stuff. I would walk, call a tow truck or whatever I could but I would not change it myself--although I do know how to do it.

3. Romeos Quill profile image80
    Romeos Quillposted 4 years ago

I'd whip the spare out of the boot, jack- up the steel queen, and change that baby myself, although if you're a member of the AA or RAC in Britain, they are also very useful if one hits dire straits - like the fourth emergency service.

4. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 4 years ago

I always call and get someone else to change it for me. While I know how to change out a tire, I'm really lazy.

5. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 4 years ago

I do know how to chang a tire and have done it several times in the past...it's not fun, especially in cold, wet, or otherwise crappy weather.
    My wife and I have AAA now so even though I CAN change a tire, if it ever happens to me again I would call them and let someone come and take care of it.

working