jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

If money was not an issue, what kind of car would you buy?

1. Danielle76 profile image57
    Danielle76posted 7 years ago

If money was not an issue, what kind of car would you buy?

2. NiCCOT profile image59
    NiCCOTposted 7 years ago

Prolly going with Chevrolet Impala '67 and some biiiig pick up truck ^^

3. Tusitala Tom profile image62
    Tusitala Tomposted 7 years ago

This is a question I've asked myself.  The answer would depend upon a number of things. 

1. My environment.  Could I garage it?   Would it fit in with what my friends and colleagues would find acceptable.   By that I mean, would it alienate me because they're still driving old clunkers and I've got a half-million dollar, brand new vehicle?

2.  Would I worry about it's being stolen?   Would it make me happy - or anxious?

3.   Would it own me?  That is, would I have to pay so much attention to it, it would become something always weighing on my mind as far as maintenance, spare part replacements, etc..

These are just a few of the things which would go through my mind.  You might feel differently.   Personally, if money were no object, I'd probably buy a 'top of the range' but common make of car.   One quietly luxurious with plenty of performance, but one that at the same time doesn't turn heads and attract a lot of attention.

4. Daniel J. Neumann profile image60
    Daniel J. Neumannposted 7 years ago

I think I'd get a Viper ACR. They seem pretty cool.

5. dabeaner profile image56
    dabeanerposted 7 years ago

I'd buy out Jan Leno's collection, and his garage to keep them in.  I might have to sell one, though, to make room for my new Bugatti Veyron.

6. M.s Fowler profile image40
    M.s Fowlerposted 7 years ago

I would buy a Lexus. I have been in love with that car since I was little!

7. profile image0
    RoyZwamposted 7 years ago

I would go for an Cadillac Escalade ext, however you say money isn't an issue so I would also buy a Hummer Limousine and of course a fast car like the SSC Ultimate Aero. Those cars seem pretty slick to me smile

8. garyluther profile image38
    garylutherposted 4 years ago

If money is not problem then i suggest to buy a limo ..

working