LisaKoski profile image 91

What can you do if you feel bullied at the office?

I work in an office of 9 employees (all 15+ years older). After being here 4 months I've found that almost everyday things are worse. I'm an assistant for two women and I'm given nothing to do (when before I got plenty) so I end up just sitting at my desk. They used to insult me but now they pretend I don't exist. If I don't dodge out of their way they will run right into me in the halls. They openly complain about me to each other and customers while I'm sitting right there and are rude if I try and talk. What can I do? (I've already talked to the only boss here, who is also the owner.)

Same DiNamics profile image61

Dianne Hunt (Same DiNamics) says

bethperry profile image89

Beth Perry (bethperry) says

Zsuzsi profile image81

Zsuzsi says

• LisaKoski profile image

LisaKoski 4 years ago

I tried talking to them and one dropped me as their assistant and the other one said everything was fine, even though the behavior has continued. I have no idea what caused this or why it continues and I've run out of ideas on what to do to fix it.

olivia13 says

kenneth876 says